Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[IC Business] Steelscribe Inquiries and Investigations

Hellian

Lord of Altera
*A piece of paper is pinned to the notice board*
Steelscribe Inquiries and Investigations
At Steetlscribe Inquires and Investigations, anyone, with any sort of problem, can come to get to the truth of the matter. With my logical mindset, observational ability, and persistence, I can almost guarantee that I will find the solution to your mystery.
As I have stated, I am more than happy to look into any matter you put before me. These range from crimes to peculiar happenings to the less fantastical, but still important problems, such as a missing person, or even advice on even the most trivial matters.

Any and all cases are treated with the upmost discretion, and will not be discussed with others without client permission, with the exception of providing evidence so that a criminal may be brought to justice.

An initial consultation costs only 10 radiants, with each subsequent one costing 5, which is to be payed at the end of each. I also charge for expenses I come into during the course of my investigation, which can be payed at the end of said investigation.

Directions:

I am located near the middle of Tambry, as I display below:

SteelscribeInvestigations.png

I hope if you have a problem of one sort or another, that you will stop by. Otherwise, have a good day.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC:
If you want to hire me, but I don't happen to be around, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

Hellian

Lord of Altera
Must admit, expected something by now, but then I did post this in the middle of a campaign. So bad timing on my part I guess.