Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

IC Letter, Public Notice and Job

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
" For over a month now we have been subject to the incursions of the black mist everywhere in the Northern Kingdoms. However I have just encountered something different. A white ball of light that did not sap the heat away from you when around. It made a sound of a child. It appeared to us without provocation or warning.

Thinking it was another manifestation of the mist I, my wife and a friend followed the light. It would not communicate with us in either Common or Elven however it would wait for us and lead us places. It attempted to lure the friend off a building, my wife to the waters edge where a crocodile waited, and then it finally succeeded on this last lure when it lead the friend into the waiting maw of a crocodile. However by Jax's own luck he survived with minimal injuries.

This is a warning to not trust these lights if you find them for doing so could lead to your demise. I do not know if it is possible but if anyone proves brave enough to attempt it and succeeds I would pay the sum of two thousand radiants for a living specimen of it in a contained environment and only 500 radiants for a dead one. Should by the mercies of the Divines you manage to find a way to communicate with them and bring it to me to answer questions you will receive the maximum reward and you may assure the being whatever it is I will not attempt to contain it as I merely seek answers.
Maximum reward is contingent on being answering all of my questions fully and as far as can be determined truthfully. I shall be the sole judge of the truthfulness of the beings answers.

Again do not seek them out unless you are prepared but please do no needless harm to the specimen. I have spent many years in the swamps of Zima'maloj and I have never seen a light such as this one. Please bring any information to myself Azure Cerridwen in Zima'maloj. "​

OOC Note: You will be paid the above sum both IC and OOC. If you do catch one and want to RP with me PM and arrange a time otherwise I can't promise that even if I'm online I'm free to RP. Also this would be sent to most major places and business.

Last edited: