Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[IC Poster] New life

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Posted around azer port are several posters written with grandeur flourish and ornate writing.

Today we welcome the children of Rebecca lynn and Eimar Chisholm a pair of twins born strong and healthy Norvag's.

a Boy named

Ansgar Birgit Chisholm

and a daughter named

Alain Aithne Chisholm

Their grandfather is Murdoc Rhett and uncle is Tybalt Le Rhett god mother has been chosen to be Wulfe the godfather is yet to be choosen. Along with their birth this official deceleration with the approval of Tybalt. The family will take no part in the Rhett line of succession or politics at all.Choosing to receed from all southern politics and only to be called upon if its a great need.The family except for Archeus is more than welcome to see the children and visit and always have a home among them in the north.The two children were soon blessed by High Priestess Vivila in the new temple of Shallerana in the town.

Signed

Eimar Ansgar Chisholm

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
The thing that made me laugh about these posters were I can just imagine the father sitting proudly in his arm chair and trying to figure out a way to annouce his offsprings

"DARLING, WE NEED POSTERS!"

I love it.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
The thing that made me laugh about these posters were I can just imagine the father sitting proudly in his arm chair and trying to figure out a way to annouce his offsprings

"DARLING, WE NEED POSTERS!"

I love it.
someone needs to draw this