Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[IC] Seeking Skilled Formist

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
*A few sheets of paper have been nailed in place over the Landing and circulated both Northwards and Southwards. By happenstance a handful make it westward. Anything going east is technically going into the sea, so any fish people are made aware if they can even read it.*

I am in need of a practicing Formist who is able to regrow a lost digit. The wound has long since healed over, but we live in times of unparalleled arcane arts. I do not have much, but I will pay in what way I can. Seek me out in either Stormhall to the north of Storm’s Landing, or in the Landing’s Ranger Guild Hall.

Should a cleric of the Divine believe they are better suited to the task, I do not think there would be any disagreements from me.

-Seeker

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Haha I was told he’s living with someone that can do exactly as he requested. I don’t want to waste anyone’s time by having them walk down only to told the job was taken. Posters remain up as it was posted, but I want everyone to be aware it’s been handled.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
(( glad you have it sorted! :heart: Though just to be awkward~... ))

One of these sheets of paper reach southward to the lands of Aethel Deira, where a certain scholar frequents. A letter is sent to Jojo Seeker

Dear Seeker,

My name is Lana Silveira and I am capable of what you request and much more. At this current time, I am investigating how to strengthen the veil between realities from spellcasting, lowering or eliminating Planar Convergence. As such, I am not around publicly for the next week. However, as of next Boonday, I will be available to aid you.

If by this time you have already found another-- for I know Quill and Milah are both more experienced in the spell you desire-- please keep my name in mind for any healing you need in the future. I have created my own healing spells to save lives and, when I feel I have learned all I can learn, I shall write a public grimoire with every healing spell to offer the future generations. There are only two people I know with the alias 'Seeker.' I know not which one you are: yet I respect both highly.

Yours thankful,

~Lana Silveira

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
(( glad you have it sorted! :heart: Though just to be awkward~... ))

One of these sheets of paper reach southward to the lands of Aethel Deira, where a certain scholar frequents. A letter is sent to Jojo Seeker

Dear Seeker,

My name is Lana Silveira and I am capable of what you request and much more. At this current time, I am investigating how to strengthen the veil between realities from spellcasting, lowering or eliminating Planar Convergence. As such, I am not around publicly for the next week. However, as of next Boonday, I will be available to aid you.

If by this time you have already found another-- for I know Quill and Milah are both more experienced in the spell you desire-- please keep my name in mind for any healing you need in the future. I have created my own healing spells to save lives and, when I feel I have learned all I can learn, I shall write a public grimoire with every healing spell to offer the future generations. There are only two people I know with the alias 'Seeker.' I know not which one you are: yet I respect both highly.

Yours thankful,

~Lana Silveira

Jojo Seeker -- or, as he is more known by -- Joseph is confused at the arrival of a letter for him in his name. He cocked his head to the side, completely bemused at how this ended up in his hands. Then, he came to the realization this was likely meant for his father, Jaden Seeker.

He passed on the inaccurately guided letter to his dad before penning a response.

Dear Lana Silveira,
You have my gratitude for your respect, truly. I have passed the letter on to my father, Jaden Seeker, who was the author of the original notice. I will suggest to him that he initial all of his future posts with 'J. Seeker'. That should solve the identity problem.

Humorously and sarcastically yours,
Joseph 'Jojo' Seeker

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
(( Ironically, Lana thought it was this Seeker (they deleted their profile, but they RP'ed a masked Visage called 'Seeker') ))

Lana rubs her forehead with the letter and comes to the realisation that both Jaden Seeker has a son... and that couriers are very specific.