Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

iceflames5 Whitelist App: [Approved - Dee]

iceflames5

Villager
iceflames5's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: iceflames5

Country & Timezone: USA PST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?:
Metagaming- Using information you did not gain in RP to your advantage.
Ex. Bob starts to tighten his castle defenses after hearing on Discord Sue planned on invading him.

Powergaming- When your character gains an unfair advantage in an RP situation.
Ex. Bob, in response to getting shot in the head, immediately claims that he is immune to bullets.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!:
Hello my name is Ted. Outside of roleplay I like to play/coach volleyball as well as do magic tricks. Started text-based roleplay when I was around 12 since it was a way for me to get my creative side out and relax after stressful practices. Mostly did superhero settings but now that I'm a lot older I prefer RP that is more low-fantasy. Hopefully I get to meet yall and rp!

Referral: Google Search

{Character Section}
Character Name: Katari Lee

Race: Human (Northern Sangrian)

Appearance: Katari would be rather short, standing only at 5'6. His hair and eyes would be coal black, a quiet but nonetheless fiery passion in them as he stared at you.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Skin

Written Test (Min: 400 words):

"What did we tell you about getting into fights?"

Katari would wince as he felt the sting of a wine-soaked rag cleaning away his cuts, one of them resting right above his right eye.
"... Make sure to knock the biggest one down first?" His mother would sigh in exasperation at the cheeky response, opting not to waste anymore breathe reprimanding him and instead focusing on cleaning him up. This silence would go on for a few more minutes, only interrupted by the occasional hisses of pain from the young boy. Eventually however the boy would feel forced by his mother's disappointed gaze to explain himself.

"There were five of them picking on Tenma. Five of them. I wasn't just going to le-"
"You should've gotten one of us. You should've gotten a guard. What help will you be if you're facedown in the mud getting your arse kicked?" His mother's sharp words would sting more than the alcohol or the beating he had received. Despite her rebuking him however, her gaze would soften as he cowered a bit. "... Come here lil' one." She would whisper affectionately, holding her arms out and drawing him in close to her chest. "You have your father's heart I'll give you that... but do forgive me for my harsh words. There doesn't exist a mother in this world that would wish to see harm befall her children."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was a good memory, though it would feel as if it had been a lifetime ago. He could no longer recall her face, let alone how warm and loving her embrace had felt. Try as he might, the only thing he could remember was one thing. The cold claws of winter sinking deep into his flesh, into-

Before he could dwell on his inner thoughts any further, Katari would get up and stamp out his camp fire. He had places to be, and being in his own head was not one of them. Besides, Katari thought as he stretched out both of his arms out and basked in the golden sun, it was a beautiful day. Without another second wasted he would start to gather up all of his camp. His tent would be folded up neatly, his pans and pots cleaned in the river, and any other items he had lying around tucked away in his pack. Once he had done another check to make sure he had everything, he would sling it over his back and begin his journey.
His mother always said it started with one step after all.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
I tried to get Icefire to handle this one just because the naming coincidence was funny.

Welcome to the server!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

...for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.