Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

iChamele0n - application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

iChameleon

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:

iChamele0n
2. Age:

3. Gender:

Male

4. Country:

Romania

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

I do !

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Well, I heard staff in involved in keeping the server on its floating line, something nice, and the comunity, nice!I had a small private server where I RP'd with a few friends. Dats all .

Very nice, i am so exited to join.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hey ! My name is Alex! I like minecraft.​
Ok, keed , my name is Alex and i am a sociable person, i love making new friends , and i love Roleplaying! I always wanted to play minecraft on a good server, that there is no-one there to bother me, but i think i just found you guys !​
I am not an very active player, since i have exams and i haz to learn all day long, so , i hope it is not something that will keep me away from le whitelist , right?​
I like at this server, the fact, that you can be whatever you want, and​
and everyone is so nice and friendly, that's what I like for a server to be!​
I think that's about it, that's me, you will havee to met me in game, in order to know me better that that.​
When I play minecraft, i am making myself a new life, with new friends, and I love brewing and playing in big groups with my intrests. I always wanted to be a wizard, and I hope there are nice ppl who I can RP with!
BTW: I love animals,cookies,and I love helping ppl out! ;)
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

-​
9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

-​

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

I am !

11. How did you find out about our server?
I googled "aweome RPG servers "and hollowworld came the first ;)
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
No, but give me 1 minute and i will!

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
In question 6, do you have any experience roleplaying, if you do it'd be great to list a few of them.
Your answer in 7 does need some tidying up, could you try to fix that and make sure it has 8 sentences or more?
One last thing, you're missing questions 11 and 12, so please add those in okay?

iChameleon

Villager
In question 6, do you have any experience roleplaying, if you do it'd be great to list a few of them.
Your answer in 7 does need some tidying up, could you try to fix that and make sure it has 8 sentences or more?
One last thing, you're missing questions 11 and 12, so please add those in okay?

Okey ! Thats it, is it all right?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Approved.

I recommend you check out the Altera Survival guide stickied at the top of this page, it will help you get started.