Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Idea For A New God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft_King_

Lord of Altera
Hi all. I have came up with a new deity. This is hypothetical of course but I would like an admin to allow it or approve it if possible :)

Arbores - God of the Forest
God of trees, wood and forests. Closely related to Shalherana
Holy Colours - Green and Brown
Holy Emblem - A Brown tree on a Green background.
Holy Motto - If one way be better than another, that you may be sure is nature's way.
I know that you are thinking that I should just worship Shalherana instead but this god is a sub-division of Shalherana :p
Brownie Points to anyone who can establish a link between the name 'Arbores' and trees.
Even more brownie points to the person who can tell me who I got the motto from.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
I like it, could be a minor God. I always like Fitz to comment on these though as he's the uber-loremaster :D
Drop him a PM but it's a great idea mate and a nice name!

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
the god could have 2 sides one which I worship which supports the sustain able chopping of forests, the other you worship which supports trees protection.

Minecraft_King_

Lord of Altera
I support the sustainable cutting of trees. I wish only that no Ents are cut down, nor too many trees. I think this god should have lttle or no view on the matter as it would complicate things too much :p

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
i can post it here :p
its actelly kinda my goddess :3 i brought her with me from my old home :p

Somnians - goddess of Dreams
Goddess or dreams, spirits and latin.
Holy colors - silver and white.
Holy symbol - a tear.
Motto - the dream like you should live forever or die today.

its spoken that she is the sister to the unamed goddess of magic.
and can appear in form of an animal

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
I think God of Trees is a bit incomplex. Personally i'd go with something like God of the Woodlands or God of Forestry.

Also, nice bumping tactic.

Cool! :p
Nice! :p

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
MC King keep this crap up and I'll bin this idea and ban you from the forums. It's spam. Fitz is the only one you need speak to and he's extremely busy so might not respond. Be patient.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
i can post it here :p
its actelly kinda my goddess :3 i brought her with me from my old home :p

Somnians - goddess of Dreams
Goddess or dreams, spirits and latin.
Holy colors - silver and white.
Holy symbol - a tear.
Motto - the dream like you should live forever or die today.

its spoken that she is the sister to the unamed goddess of magic.
and can appear in form of an animal
God of Latin makes no sense, it's a language - also create your own thread and PM Fitz if you want this to be considered.

Minecraft_King_

Lord of Altera
I agree I was spamming Half but you didnt need to be so harsh. I understand Fitz is a busy guy but on the forums he said that Legion and Gaby are the ones to contact. Check here if you dont belive me :rolleyes:

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Then hold your wad and wait on someone getting back to you. Locking thread the next time you bump it.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
PM Legion with details, sick of you purposely ignoring my requests not to bump. After 8 or 9 posts being deleted this is pathetic and your a ball-hair aware from a forum ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.