Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Idon Marr-Engem

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Idon Marr-Engem
Fist of Rahas - Knight - Father

game-of-thrones-season-3-robb-stark.jpg

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Forest Elf
Social Status: Knight
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 6'2
Weight: 220 lbs
Homeland: Azerport
Current Home: None

GOT-game-of-thrones-32826622-1280-848.jpg

Goals
-Find something worth fighting for
-Help solve the plague crisis

Family
Mother: Ryia Eadburg [deceased]
Father: Frost @Fronslin
Siblings: None
Spouse: - Diamond Azerwind mokwar
Children: First son [deceased], Azura [deceased], Citrine Azerwind Samiwashere, Agate Azerwind Catena, Jaspis Azerwind Kamaoe

RELATIONS:

Tybalt (Missed): Tybalt was Idons King, and Idon will never forget the vows he made for Tybalt, Azerport, and Rahas. @Tybalt

Edward: A Knight of heroic deeds, Idon is glad to see men like him fighting by his side. Glados

Diamond Azerwind: He swore loyalty to protect her and her family, but soon he found love and meaning. Idon would do anything for her, if requested. mokwar

Vesryn: A young, and troubled soldier. Idon understands his pains and hopes to help see him through this mess. Raphael_Payne

Eisa: She reminds him of his past, something he has worked to forget. Almost out of fear, he hopes to avoid her. Halendar

Dante: A strong boy with a courageous heart. His enthusiasm gives Idon hope, and he intends to see the boy through this war. BoredBrit

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Reason or meaning of name: While his mother was giving birth, she was asked what the name of her child would be. She was attempting to say "I don't know" But only managed to say "I don-" before passing out, and dying in labor. Marr-Engem comes from Idon being born in the Engem tribe, and being raised in Marr.

first, let me laugh

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Well his relationship with his father is gotten off to a rocky start.

I mean the only redeeming thing was missed because he was distracted.

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
Technically juncos kids are your step brothers and sister, as frost was da father

ACU20

Legend of Altera
So many kids.. So many kids don't know who their father is... *Sigh*

WHY- WHY do all these trends come in waves!?

Pregnancy trend, Caparii trend NOW the james bond "Who's the father!" trend! XD

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Lol we all know who the father is. We're trying to get a handle on family relations and they are step children half siblings if they share the same father.

Idon is their half brother
Also can we document the trends?

Last edited: