Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

If you could make a champion, what would they be like?

Kirbyyirby

Lord of Altera
Time to resurrect this forum.

The question I'm asking: If you could create a champion, what would they be like? What abilities would they have? Things like that, and put in detail if you must ^_^

Get thinking...
I'll put mine in soon.
Here is some sort of Ap Mage/Support type of champion (the roles I usually play)
If you see numbers separated by slashes /, it shows that I'm separating values for each level of the ability.

Nerron, The Temporal Vindicator
A sort of half-Xerath half-man that floats around, and sounds like Xerath but softer and gentler.

Passive: Matter is Mine: If Nerron is affected by a debuff, a variety of things happen after the debuff timer is up.
If affected by a slow: After the slow debuff is finished, Nerron gains a small temporary speed boost that equals to 3/4 of the slow he was just slowed by.
If affected by a stun: After the stun debuff is finished, nearby enemy champions and minions around Nerron are slowed by 40%.
If affected by a silence: After the silence debuff is finished, Nerron's next basic attack will reduce the target's magic resist by 5%.
If affected by a taunt: After the taunt debuff if finished, Nerron deals 10% more damage to the champion he was taunted by for 3 seconds.
Knock-ups and roots are classed as a stun to Nerron.

Q - Equilibration: Nerron creates a rift in time and space, and from the rift he shoots out a barrage of magical comets in a line that affects both allies and enemy champions.
If the comets shoot past an ally, they gain 5/7/9.5/11/13 armour and a temporary burst of movement speed for 2/2.5/3/4.5/5.5 seconds. If the comets hit an enemy champion, it deals out 30/36/42/47/54 + 0.5 of your maximum AP in magic damage and reduces their magic resist by 5/8/9.5/12.5/14 for 3/4.5/5/6.5/7.5 seconds.
(Click and drag skillshot ability, much like Rumble's ultimate)

W- Temporal Will: Nerron sends out a wave of temporal energy at a target ally or champion, the effect different for either one. If Nerron shoots the wave at an ally, their physical health reverting back, giving them 20/28/36/44/60 Hp regen per second + 0.45 of your maximum AP.
If Nerron shoots the wave at an enemy champion, it will decay and age them, dealing out 35/40/47/52/58 magic damage per second + 0.40 of your maximum AP.
(Targeted Ability)

E - Spatial Swap: Nerron bends the fabric of space to his own will, swapping places with a minion or champion. If Nerron has recently swapped places with a champion, a short time period of 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds means that they can be hit by their own spells or their allies spells. This effect only applies to the enemy champions he has targeted, as he can target both allies and enemy champions.
16 second cooldown at level 1, 15.8, 15, 14.5, 13.
(Targeted Ability)

R (Ultimate) - Omnipresent Skyfall: (Global) Nerron marks four places on the map with Marks of Space and Time, which look like spirals. In the surrounding area of the Marks, all enemy units are slowed and allies are sped up, and Nerron can teleport to any of these Marks by right clicking them, however he can only teleport once. If Nerron re-casts his ultimate, or after a delay of four seconds, large meteors fall in the marked areas, dealing 150/350/550 magic damage.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Saneth, the Mutant Shrew

Melee, Fighter

(Passive) Geo-skin: Hitting an enemy with a basic attack or ability increases Saneth's armor by 3/4/5 for 3 seconds. This effect stacks up to 8 times.

(Q) Tunnel Pursuit: Saneth tunnels into the ground, becoming untargetable. He travels underground to a target location and springs out, dealing 70/120/180/200/230 physical damage and knocking up any enemies within the area of effect.

(W) Fissure: Saneth jams his claws into the ground, creating a fissure which travels in a line. Any enemies hit take 40/60/80/100/120 physical damage and are slowed by 30%.

(E) Curl up: Saneth curls into a dome so that his leathery hide protects him for 5 seconds. Saneth gains 200/250/300 armor and magic resist for the duration, but also becomes unable to move.

(R) Dustbowl: Saneth presses his claws to the ground and spins rapidly for 3 seconds, churning dirt into the faces of enemy champions in the area, slowing and blinding them. Any enemy champions still inside the dustbowl after the 3 second channel are knocked into the air, taking 150/250/400 physical damage.

Here's one.

NiNi

MooCat
I cant honestly think of one. Got myself Koi-Nami. Keeps me busy, that And arcade Sona...

Far Too distracted by the choice to Think of The New...

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
"The Herb"

Essentially, a champion who has very crap AoE's, and all of his attacks revolve around manipulating temperature. And very resistant to magic attack, but relatively vulnerable to attacks that aren't magic. And he's very good at taking down opponents one by one, but as previously stated, his AoE's are horrible.

Kirbyyirby

Lord of Altera
Itzza, that's very similar to Rammus and Malphite :I
It's very good :eek:
@Goldengem: Let's not get into that xD
@blarg Sounds good, do you think you could go into more detail? :3

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I made this like half a year ago ( before diana ) so its not a rip off :p He might be op , but i didnt really care about the ad rations and stuff, making the abilities is the fun part :D

Faen The Lunar Mercenary

Passive: Faen passively generates a shroud of darkness around himself making the first enemy hitting him blind for: 0.5 sec (out of combat for 7 sec)
: 1 sec (out of combat for 12 sec)
: 1.5 sec (out of combat for 16 sec

Q-Mercy: Faen Sprints towards and slides past his enemy just to hit him in the back with his attack. The attack throws the enemy a short distance
and slows them for 30%. While Faen is sprinting towards his target he will hold his knives out to the side dealing 1/4 of both his ability power
and attack power to enemies he runs past. The main strike will deal 80-150-200-230-280 + (AD-AP) while the enemy will be slowed for
0.5 - 1 - 1.5 - 2 - 2.5 seconds.

W-Efficiency: Passive: Faen's critical strike chance will rise by 8% for each hit on an enemy champion and 4% for each hit on a minion.
Active: Faen doubles his crit stacks and gains 10-15-20-25-35% movement speed and attack speed.

E-Devastate: Faen uses moonlight to burn a rift in the very fabric of space. If an enemy is hit by the rift they will be stunned for 2 sec and will take
normal attack damage + 30-60-90-120-150 + (AD-AP)

R-Lunar fury:Faen Causes a lunar eclipse making shadow in a desired area for 6 seconds. Enemies might not leave nor enter the shadowed area and while
inside this area Faen' can dart around whit invisible speed throwing knives equal to the number of champions 5 times. Each knife hits for
40-80-120-160-200 + (AD-AP)

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Passive: Faen passively generates a shroud of darkness around himself making the first enemy hitting him blind for: 0.5 sec (out of combat for 7 sec)
: 1 sec (out of combat for 12 sec)
: 1.5 sec (out of combat for 16 sec
That would eventually get OP over time ._.

EDIT: It all would...

Anithola

Lord of Altera
it doesnt stack indefinetly, 1,5 sec is max :p its not like youd get blinded for 20 seconds if you were in base shopping or sumfin :D And as i said, i didnt take any time to make sure the abilities were balanced ^^

Backstay

Lord of Altera
it doesnt stack indefinetly, 1,5 sec is max :p its not like youd get blinded for 20 seconds if you were in base shopping or sumfin :D And as i said, i didnt take any time to make sure the abilities were balanced ^^
Yeah, but with the other abilities, you could take out a lot of the enemy's health when the passive ability is active :p

Invoker, The Shadow Fiend

[}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{]

Passive – Invoker uses Terror to empower his attacks, he gains Terror by staying hidden from the enemy team on a ration of 2.5s hidden, 25 Terror gained ( He will not gain Terror if he is revealed in any way to the enemy team ) ( He can only have a maximum of 500 Terror ) When Invoker has 500 Terror he immediately stealths and gains 20 bonus movement speed ( If Invoker attacks while stealthed ( Auto attack ) he is revealed for 5s )

[}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{]

Q ( Tear apart ) - Invoker lashes out at an enemy, dealing 30/50/70/90/125 damage

Cooldown – 18s/16s/14s/12s/10s
Cost - 20/45/80/110/140 Terror

W ( Eerie scream ) - Invoker lets out a terrifying scream, fearing all enemies in a 200/225/250/300/350 range for 0.5s/1s/1.5s/2s/3s

Cooldown – 27s/25s/23s/20s/17s
Cost – 35/60/95/130/165 Terror

E ( Devour their souls ) - Invoker summons an army of shadows to fly around him, reducing armour and magic resist by 20/25/30/40/50 for 4s

Cooldown – 40s/36s/32s/28s/25s
Cost – 50/75/100/135/175 Terror

R ( Time to stalk ) - Invoker gains full terror for 5s/7.5s/10s ( Which proks his passive ) and gains 50/75/100 extra attack damage, during this period, if he attacks he is only revealed for 3s ( When his Ult finishes, he loses all Terror )

Cooldown – 160s/130s/100s
Cost – No cost

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Moyra, the Dream Drifter

(Passive) Let Them Sleep:
Nearby enemies (within 800 units) become drowsy, slowing them by 4/6/8/10/12 movement speed while near Moyra.

(Q) Dream Mist:
Sprays mist in a cone, dealing 50/60/70/80/100 (+ 0.7 AP) magic damage to enemies. If an enemy has been under the effect of "Let them sleep" for more than 10 seconds, they take double damage and are slowed.

(W) Caressing Shield
Moyra creates a barrier around herself, deflecting the first projectile to hit it back in the direction it came from. If the ability was targeted, then it goes directly back to the attacker. This ability has no effect on Area-of-Effect abilities.

(E) Soothing Lullaby
[Passive]
Increase the slow amount of "Let them sleep" by 1/2/3/4/5.
[Active]
All targets within the Area-of-Effect of "Let them sleep" are slowed by 70%. If the enemy affected by Soothing Lullaby is already affected by a slow that is not "Let them sleep" or "Dream Mist", they are stunned for 1.5 seconds instead.

(R) Temporal Nightmare
All enemies affected by "Let Them Sleep" are suppressed and pulled in towards Moyra, dealing 30/50/70 (+1.0 AP) for each second that they are suppressed and releasing them once they reach Moyra. Moyra gains 100 bonus Armor and Magic Resist while the ability is channelling.