Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

iHackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHackintosh

I think I might like it here
Hello, i just logged in, and i saw that i was banned for griefing :/ . I wanna know WHAT i griefed , because i do not griefed at all ...

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
ihackintosh griefing Moochick 2011-12-19 05:04:56 2011-12-19 20:04:56

Here is what I found on the ban list.

Luckily it was only a 24hr ban, so just wait it out.

You will be able to relog back in at 4 mins past 8 tonight (GMT)

iHackintosh

I know ! When Nick was showing meh around , i had to enter a building so I break throw some glass panes and I did not get any drops so I couldn't repair, I am sorry and I'm all right with the ban. Ima give back the glass!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I know ! When Nick was showing meh around , i had to enter a building so I break throw some glass panes and I did not get any drops so I couldn't repair, I am sorry and I'm all right with the ban. Ima give back the glass!
Well at least you admited it, wait out the ban and dont go digging thru stuff again :p

iHackintosh

Ah, you got to be kidding me. Ive been waiting for 2 hours, and now i tought ima be unbanned...Oh, gosh...

iHackintosh

Oh , gosh , thank you so much ! You don't really had to , I did not watched the thread so I saw just now you've done this. Ima come after like 5 hrs xD

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
I was briefly involved with this with halfmad.. Something with nickaround looking around and then grief.. Meh I can't remember..

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I was briefly involved with this with halfmad.. Something with nickaround looking around and then grief.. Meh I can't remember..
First of all

a) Nickaround is no longer on the server, he was given a new account
b) Moo told me it was Itz_Nick, mayor of Aspendale, who was involved.

So i'd like to know how the other nick happened to be involved?

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Itzz,
iHackintosh stole a lot of stuff from a player (can't remember who atm) and then left a sign taunting him. Then he started killing the cows and Mooshrooms that where in the Aspendale farm, and Moo had a sign up specifically saying that killing them would be griefing. Hence, the temp. ban

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Itzz,
iHackintosh stole a lot of stuff from a player (can't remember who atm) and then left a sign taunting him. Then he started killing the cows and Mooshrooms that where in the Aspendale farm, and Moo had a sign up specifically saying that killing them would be griefing. Hence, the temp. ban
Feel free to reinstate the ban, the only reason I unbanned him was because I believed the apology was sincere enough.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
It was only going to be a jail sentence or a one or two day ban. Moo took care of that though. I'm going to put him on his last chance though I think, seem fair?

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I guess its my time slot, i havnt had to ban anyone in ages, theres no one ever doing anything bad when im on.

iHackintosh

Ok ok ok. I admit , i killed the cows. I didnt know that i was not allwed, there were no signs. And i sware to god i did not theft and left any signs.Oh, geez

Status
Not open for further replies.