Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Illden - The Designer

Bitann

It took a lot to get here
Alignment Details 60/40

- Separated from her family during Exodus // E: Growing more impatient with them by the day!
- Disappointed by a friend, lost them the next day... // E: Much harder to trust people
-Manipulative Abilities Gained:
1) Passive Suggestion 2) Proxy Abuse 3) Erosion // E: Definitely more manipulative

- Met Septimus, learned more about the law and the order of the High Church // E: Inspired
- Made friends with a Harlequin // E: Someone to relate to!
- Encouraged to pursue a position better than being a guard // E: More motivated to pursue her original goal

Bitann

Alignment Details 50/50

- Separated from her family during Exodus // E: Growing more impatient with them by the day!
- Disappointed by a friend, lost them the next day... // E: Much harder to trust people
-Beginning to realize manipulative capabilities
1) Passive Suggestion 2) Proxy Abuse 3) Erosion // E: More manipulative and unpredictable

- Met Septimus, learned more about the law and the order of the High Church // E: Inspired
- Made friends with a Harlequin // E: Someone to relate to!
- Encouraged to pursue something better than being a guard // E: More motivated to follow her original goal
-Beginning to realize manipulative capabilities
1) Passive Suggestion 2) Proxy Abuse 3) Erosion // E: More manipulative and unpredictable

* Bronn got to see a biiit of this today

Bitann

Profile to be updated to include a lot less information. Also adding James, Aestra, and Stephiir to the profile relations section.

These changes were supposed to be made already but I lost my progress and it's bumming me out a little bit. (-.-) So I'll update it later!