Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Illthilior Athrendu - The Lonely Elf

QueenBlue629

Lord of Altera
"However a certain Elf is not allowing him to do such, making the Elf nothing but more pained."

I don't know who you're referring to, but it can't be Ama. I mean...no way jose. ;) She is mostly doing it to pain him of course, she relishes in pain

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
"However a certain Elf is not allowing him to do such, making the Elf nothing but more pained."

I don't know who you're referring to, but it can't be Ama. I mean...no way jose. ;) She is mostly doing it to pain him of course, she relishes in pain
I /knew/ something was up with Amarua! ...Bloody pain bringer... :heart:

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero

that's really mean y'know ;c

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Cloud- Having met this man only once, and having been punched right into the face for saying simply his name, resulted in Illthilior being unsure of him. Ofcourse, he hit him, but he offered drinks straight after that! And doing the Elf the favor of telling how Nylarii's current state is, was nothing but appreciated from Illthilior. . . I'll ask why he is grey on another day. Having hooked Illthilior up with someone in a time where he needed it the most, he trusts the odd man now. THANKS BUDDY!
HAPPY TO HELP

CAWHAWHAW

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
"Another Update?! " Update!

-Updated titles
-Updated "Nicknames"
-Updated "Short Term Goals"
-Updated "Long Term Goals"
-Updated relations even more, meaning more tags! WOO!

@blargtheawesome , @Monster_Dan , @bettemus99 , @samsam223

I got some layout changes planned, and a hell alot of changes to this character RP wise! So stay tuned! This was News 11.

EDIT: Forgot to tag @solus for Ashna, DERP~
EDIT EDIT: Forgot to tag @Shibuikitsune aswell...
EDIT EDI-Owh you know what I mean: I ..*sighs* .. @Omikuji , for Kopii..I promise this'll be the last edit ;-;

Last edited: