Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[In formation]Tyree

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Tyree

how they feel together
singing starts at 5:21)

Current members:

Cinera: Eimar Chisholme

Recruits in training:
Elk Rune

The school of the Tyree fierce and well trained scouts that no army can hide from. as you inquire about them you are given a book that looks like it is bound in leaves but feels like leather. The pages are made of fine white parchment and written upon the pages in flowing green ink in common,and in elvish are the teachings of their order.

The look of the Tyree armor and appearance

their dagger they carry

The short sword they carry

The typical round shield they carry with them.

The Book Of The Tyree

By: Eimar Christholme

The Oath Of A Tyree

My old life is gone

My new life begins

Upon the Dragon and the Guardian

I make these vows

I will not betray my brethren

I will not betray the Jarl

I will protect the people

I will be their eyes and ears

I renounce my old life

I accept my new life

I accept these new teachings

Upon this sacred offering

I anoint with my blood

Under the knowledge

That if I betray my brethren

The life that I hold

And that of my family

IS forfeit as a betrayer

I pledge these vows

And seal this pact

Forever binding me till I die.

*note i consider this oath a binding rp contract and any breakage the oath implies the punishments detailed in it.

Welcome young recruit to the home of the Tyreeit has been a long and grueling day I know. But you have taken your oaths and are now one of the members of our family. The trials ahead of you will be just as grueling and hard but let this not dishearten you. Or scare you for by the end you will be a Tyreea Gaurd of the holdfast to the family. some of the most skilled and deadly warriors on horseback.We have to be how else would we keep up with the Jarl when she goes riding. Now let us continue to with your readings and hope this book helps you understand our laws and background recruit.

Ranks and break down of a wing.

Ranks:

Recruit-The very starting stages they haven’t even earned their horse yet.

Tyree-Has received their armor and undergone their five years of training basic raw recruits that make up the bulk of the forces.

Veteran Sergeant –Has been in the forces for at least ten years has shown very competent understanding on how to run a team and each of their team members skills.

Tyree Officer-Has been in the forces for at least fifteen years and has shown remarkable skill at running a patrol and tactics. Also has have to attended the Officer training school for at least five years and have a recommendation to achieve this rank.

Tyree Commander-Has been in the forces for at least twenty years has been to both Calvary officer school and advanced officer schooling, Shown remarkable skills at running a wing managing supplies and troops as well as tactics and strategy.

Cinera-Is the highest rank of a Torocai runs the entire organization each replacement Cinera is chosen by the current one and is trained for ten years to take this position when the current one feels his replacement is ready.

Unit Structure:

Team- Each team is made up of six members two being veteran sergeants each team member as a distinct role and specialization that applies to the whole team. Both sergeants show the abilities combined between the two to do every job on the team.

Patrol-Is made up of four teams run by a Tyree

Officer trained to operate by themselves for months and even years without direction and only their standing orders.

Wing-Is made up of six patrols run by an Tyree

Commander these highly trained units are the fear of many armies who travel the lands.

Squadron-Is made up of Six wings and is run by the Cinera this makes up the entire force of the Torocai and is a sight and might to behold.

Typical equipment that is carried by a Tyree

1 set of leather armor

1 kestrel hunting bow

5 quivers of arrows mixed of both types.

1 saddle

1 set of saddle bags

1bed roll

1 flint and steel

1 50ft length of rope

10 rations of bread and cheese

1 set of needle and thread

2 messenger cases

1 set of writing tools

1 wax and seal

4 spare bow strings kept in a wax sealed container

1 hunting knife

1 shortsword

1 round wooden shield

1 horse blanket

1 standard medical kit

The Recruitment and training of a Tyree

Your training will be overseen by Veteran Sargent’s each experts in their fields above them is one officer and a commander of training. At the beginning stages of training all recruits are broken down into teams in the teams’ the sergeants evaluate them and choose two from each team to be the sergeants based on initial merit and ability training is solely conducted by the sergeants. The officers are there to oversee the legal and logistical portion of the training. There are five stages into the training each lasting a full year in the last month of each year a trail is put in place at each stage. The recruits must pass these trials in order to past they last 30 days and the Sergeants watch you from afar to make sure all goes well. Even though there have been known to be deaths during the stages among the recruits as the veterans can’t be around all the time. Some have even known to adopt masks of their favorite animals and made their recruits life’s hell during this time to toughen them up and make the training harder.

After these five years trainees are inducted into the Tyree at the basic levels and are assigned to their units and their teams. They are given their basic REd armor and their black distinctive horses. When arriving at their units they choose their advanced field of studies and begin their training with their units in that particular field.Often adopting a mask of a animal of their liking.

At the end of every year if they past the recruits are allowed to see their families and have a full week with them at their homes, at the end of five years a large banquet are held honoring their passage as full-fledged members.

Rules and Regulations

The Tyree have their own militaristic rules and regulations that apply to its own members on top of any local laws or common law they break compounding their infractions. All punishments are public and conducted in front of the entire wing.

· Though forward thinking and tactical advice is welcome any lower ranking member found to be disrespecting a higher ranking member will not be tolerated and punishment is five lashes

· A member assaulting another will not be tolerated any brawls or fighting will not be tolerated at all and all parties involved will be subject to ten lashes and extra duties.

· Any scout caught taking a bribe or giving a bribe will be subject to harsh punishments and receive fifteen lashes and ten days confinement.

· Any scout caught robbing stealing or committing arson gets twenty lashes and twenty days confinement.

· Any scout caught committing murder receives fifty lashes and awaits military tribunal for crimes by either execution or life in jail.

War crimes

These are classified and enforced only when the Torocai are in a state of war decided by the Cinera during these times punishments are far harsher and if found doing these acts are subjected to one hundred lashes in public, a public tribunal and execution.

· Looting and pillaging

· Stealing fromlocals

· Razing towns and farms

· Killing innocent aka a person not attacking you or is armed

· Killing children and babies

· Forcing oneself on another

· Needles slaughter of livestock

· Poisoning of town water supplies of a non-military target

· Occupying a owned home and forcing the occupants against heir will

All charges brought upon an individual must have at least two witness and be fully investigated but the Torocai.

Engagement Rules for a Tyree

The basic tenants of engagement of a Tyree are to observe and gather information about the enemy army to report it back to the army. But if commanded to harass the enemy and slow them down then these protocols are to be followed.

When harassing the enemy a Tyreenever strikes in the same place or way twice to always leave the enemy guessing and afraid. When assaulting the enemy use your bows to strike forma distance and then ride away before any danger is posed to you. When selecting targets you are first to target any magi that are known to be in that group then any commander’s then common soldiers, Keeping up this pattern to slow the enemy down more and more.

If you are able to infiltrate the enemy camp the first things you are to focus are on is gaining intelligence on the enemy strength and weakness. After that you are to poison their food and sabotage their wagons after all these are done you then ignite fires in the camp and make your escape.

The Teachings of the religious portions of the Tyree

They make their offerings to nature offering soothing words of words of thanks when they kill game having several prayers depending on what they kill or what they take.

“”What is it to be one with oneself and the world around you”

Though this question of all the TyreeEimar came up with his own answer that many find as the most accepted one across their organizations.

“To be one with oneself is to recognize his or hers own personal flaws in doing so one can better ready themselves for the future. But on the flip of the dagger one must make peace with themselves and accept death as a natural part of life. For in doing so one can lead to understand the need for balance in the world , good and evil, life and death , and disease and cures. For all these things are a part of the circle of life and are a part of being in this world and acceptance of being one with it.”

Hygiene

Every ranger is taught the importance of being clean and keeping ones water and bandages clean. They are taught to wash regularly and make sure to boil both their water and bandages to keep out the weird things that seem to make people sick.

Medical training

You will learn all the basics of combat medicine from bandaging a wound properly and to keep it clean and non-green. As well you are going To be taught how to apply tourniquets to stop the bleeding and how to properly sear a wound close if no means are around to seal a grievously bleeding wound. Each team will have a higher level medical professional to come help when available.

Life style and living

Living and spending their time in their travels in Avalorn they practice and hone their abilities here to lethal heights. Most of the Tyree spend their time here when not out protecting the lands around their home or that of allies. They also are allowed to go back to their lands though they can be called back upon to live and serve their first family in a moment’s notice. They enjoy spending time with their teams out in the wilderness upon horseback were they feel most at home at.

Lands currently protected.

The current places patrolled by the Tyreeare as listed below you should memorize them

-Stormhold and Avalorn.

Specializations that you can train in.

Reaper- This path you have chosen to be highly trained in mounted combat with a sword and shield still deadly with a bow but even more. You often cover the retreat of your brethren if ti comes to a sword to sword blows.

Reaver- Trained with the bow to even more lethal degree you are the snipers on horseback that many would envy. Laying down precise shots that find the weakness in a foes armor that few could even make from distances while on the move, though still skilled with sword you rely on the reaper for support if it comes to this.

Raven- The highly trained Medical professionals of the Torocai you carry with you on your journey’s more detailed medical kits and knowledge, able to save most with your skill and work as well as vast knowledge of herbs and healing salves.

Wolf- Is the most stealthy and aware of the group often sent ahead to make sure a path is safe and secure. As well they can track just about anything in almost all conditions leaving few who can escape these talented men and woman. When they sense trouble they seemingly disappear from view hiding in the natural surroundings.

Each of these followings tend to wear a black mask of the animal they represent so their allies can quickly tell their rolls and their abilities.

The different ranking and colors of the Torocai

Recruit-wears typical plain brown armor though some of the more wealthy or skilled recruits add designs and intricacy to their armor/

Cavalry Scout-Wears green armor symbolizing their understanding and closeness to the World and Nature around them.

Veteran Sergeant –Wears green armor with a brown helmet to mark them out amongst thier peers showign that while they are vetrans they hold a more solid ground with thier teachings.

TyreeOfficer-Wears the same basic earthly sage green but have a blue cap that symbolizes their connections and advancements they have achieved.

TyreeCommander- These elite officers wear black and red symbolizing the blood they have shed for their brethren as well as the understanding and balance of the darkness.

Cinera-Wears the colors of their order of primary sage green with white symbolizing the connection with the earth and the understanding and knowledge of being one with himself and the earth around him though upon his shoulder is an ornate shield of two crossed swords their blade up.

Training regime

Year one

1. Train in how to swim

2.Train how to ride

3. Train how to make traps and snares

4. train how to skin and kill animals

5.train how to identify poisonous and edible plants

6. how to build a proper fire

*Before the end beginning of stage two the recruits must survive 30 days in the wilds left alone.

Year two

1.Further horsemanship training

2. how to make arrows and a kestrel hunting bow

3. start sword and shield training

4. basic leather working for saddle and armor maintenance

5. further study on nature and survival tactics

*before stage three must have completed their own kestrel hunting bow and stand up to inspection and test of its durability and survive another 30 days in a different biome.

Year three

1 Basic archery lessons

2. how to make special arrow heads bodkins and posion ones

3. how to make armor for horse as well maintain them

4. advanced sword and shield training

5.advanced scouting tactics

*must show that they understand archery and swordsmanship and are released into the wilds to survive in a new biome for another 30days.

Year Four.

1.advanced archery training

2.horseback swordsmanship

3.horseback archery

4.shelters and camouflage

5.how to learn basic code

*survive another 30 days in the random biome again

Year five

1.learning advanced codes and writing

2.stealth

3.final archery

4.final swords

5. elven code and tactics

*a final test is administered in the feature of a war game the scouts must pass with a score for a 98 percentile to graduate

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Now based in the frozen north een mountains of the fortress city elouj.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Just going to put this out here-

Giving your scout order shields on their missions probably isn't very wise, they're bulky (Espically those Viking-Styled shields) They're much bigger then they appear in the picture, the same relates to the armour in the source picture for their armour.

But hey, thats just my two-cents~

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Holy wow that's a lot of information-
I would advise formatting it just a bit as currently its kinda hard to read and differentiate between sections... Looks awesome though. ^^

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
On phone and can't remeber how to quote but that is why they have horses dear one they split their load between themselves and their mounts.as a horse can safely carry twenty percent of its body weight up to thirty percent max safely 240pounds with a typical rider.I based the kits off of mounted scouts from medieval times even went up two world war two to see what they could safely carry as a modern equivelent.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
On phone and can't remeber how to quote but that is why they have horses dear one they split their load between themselves and their mounts.as a horse can safely carry twenty percent of its body weight up to thirty percent max safely 240pounds with a typical rider.
I still don't see the value of having a shield for scouts, but, its your order~

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
It's a last resort kinda thing and if they have to preform any form of ambushs, raiding of supply camps or lines act gives them a slight augmentation for protection