Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

In need of a evil thing. Willing to fight against many, hate me, and give a good dramatic ending.

Tom Moni

Loyal Servant of Altera
My name is TWS1, but my roleplay character can't remember his name. Thats because you (Evil creature/person/demon) hit me over the head, robbed me, and made me lose my memory. I need someone who is willing to kill many, and not die a lot. Who is going to give a horriblly thrilling story of this unknown man, and the Demon (Or evil person/ creature) who wants him dead (Don't really kill me, it kills the mood when I come back from the dead). Something in that story could relate to the only thing I remember, that I have a daughter named Julia (ie. Evil thing: You don't understand, you won't see Julia again.
Me: Why?
Evil thing: Because I killed her!
Me: Noooooooo!!!

If you want to apply, comment and I'll PM you to meet me at Port Silver.

Tdog the 1st

I think I might like it here
You just made my day! My RP character, is not making the cut as he is, maybe, I could arrange for him to turn evil, and transform into something malevolent. Yes, that's it! I will be your evil nemesis!

Muahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!