Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

In search of a place for business..!

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
The poster has been taken down temporarily while Evangelinn investigates an offer!

* Upon the message boards of Storm's Landing and Sanardu would be a large piece of parchment decorated in well written charcoal handwriting, plastered at the top of which is a large and detailed logo with the title "High Tide Glass" *

"To those who may have such authority, I, Evangelinn Tideborne, a newcomer to these most curious cities, wish to select one of the many that may have available a place for me to set up my business."

"I wish to expand upon my abilities as a well-practiced Glassblower, and should any be so kind as to grant such, I am willing to pay from profits, or in merchandise, however they shall see fit."

"Should you wish to contact me, send your couriers to Jack in Storm's Landing, I buy my drinks from him daily."

*Signed, Evangelinn Marr Tideborne.*

======================================
OOC:
Feel free to message me on the forums with your replies, please dont leave /direct/ replies to me in the comments, however if you just want to react to the poster that's all good and well : )
Ta ta!
~=======================~

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Tfw Aelmere has a glassblowing factory and is in need of a person to work in it :)

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
A Marr-Tideborne?

Thems some extinct lineages to take from
Shoulda /seen/ the conflict that was made from that marriage! Ooh it was so great. I started a war just from Violet marrying Ardy XDD

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
* The Poster Has Been Temporarily taken down, while Evangelinn investigates an offer! *