Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

IndieGoGo Campaign

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
To be completely honest, it's not the kind of game I would play, but I like to support indie development if I can.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
It's been up for about 12 hours now, and the only person who backed it is rauyran :p

I see potential... In a big fail. :p

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
You have to keep promoting the campaign. Never stop promoting it. For every 100 people who see it, perhaps 10 will like it and 1 of those will actually be able to back it. Use twitter and facebook and other gaming forums. Don't be shy or embarrassed about promoting your own stuff (I am, so I'll never be able to promote my own properly)

Also be aware that most of your target audience are teenagers who only have disposable money at certain times and when they have it they have to decide whether to donate to you or buy the latest game. Try and target late teens and eary twenties. They'll be working and have more disposable income, but won't have families that demand they spend it on luxuries like food, shelter and nappies :)