Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.

atkrye

King of Quests
Over the coming days, Inns will appear across Altera, commissioned by the Altera Brewing Company. These Inns are a place for you to stop off and rest, heal up and generally relax.

Each Inn will contain an Innkeeper who will offer healing services for customers. An Innkeeper will heal you half a heart for only 5 rads! But be careful if you're in a group, they can only heal so much at a time, and needs a rest between sustained periods of healing.

To heal yourself, simply right-click on an innkeeper with nothing in your hand.

Current Open Inns:
Lamenting Creeper, on the crossroads of Avalon.
The Rusty Spoon Inn, on the crossroads of Mythirias.
The Shiverpeak Rest, in the icy northlands.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I have an Inn in my town, any chance we can use those too? It will make the Inn feel less lonely anyway...

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Btw, Kaies what town do you own now? I have heard something aboit Fort Redhaven or something. Correct me if im wrong :p

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
Could you put the Horse Piss Inn (Name to be changed,) in Myrithas, its the big Inn beside the spawn in Kings_Playground, Warstrom built it for the Inn Competition back in 1.7, but it was never used. :p

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Its Red Haven, the Inn is called the Red Baron Inn. The castle is Fort Red Haven.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
Over the coming days, Inns will appear across Altera, commissioned by the Altera Brewing Company. These Inns are a place for you to stop off and rest, heal up and generally relax.

Each Inn will contain an Innkeeper who will offer healing services for customers. An Innkeeper will heal you half a heart for only 5 rads! But be careful if you're in a group, they can only heal so much at a time, and needs a rest between sustained periods of healing.

To heal yourself, simply right-click on an innkeeper with nothing in your hand.
I don't like the idea of an innkeeper not being active, but an NPC

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Frankie, its way easier with an NPC... Else the inns needs players that will be online 24/7 to check if there if some travelers..

Backstay

Lord of Altera
No. But are you online 24/7 on the server and will you always have food and potions ready for the travelers? I dont think so?? An NPC would be way more effective. Im not saying that all the inkeepers has to be replaced by an NPC. It would just be way more effective at this point

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
No. But are you online 24/7 on the server and will you always have food and potions ready for the travelers? I dont think so?? An NPC would be way more effective. Im not saying that all the inkeepers has to be replaced by an NPC. It would just be way more effective at this point
We should have a player based community, not an NPC based one.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
We have a player based community. But we wouldnt really could find any players that is willing to be online 24/7 becausw of an inn

Backstay

Lord of Altera
No, but the inkeeper would have to be there to make sure no players goes in there, and sees no inkeeper. That will cause them to start travelling again with maybe, i dont know, no food or health

Status
Not open for further replies.