Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
Eh, whatever, I don't like wasting my time putting negative input into something I don't agree with, so, gobble on!

atkrye

King of Quests
I will look into the possibility of inns in cities also being added to the map and gaining an npc.

And frankie, perhaps i can sort you out with an assistant npc who does the job of the npc described here, whilst you can do the rping :)

NinjaDucky

Loyal Servant of Altera
I am looking forward to this! And, sorry for going off topic, but i heard there was going to be quest to advance from villager to noble to knight rank?

Dauntless001

Loyal Servant of Altera
I had begun building Inns around the world on the old map, if its still accessible please feel free to use the two Inns I finished, 'The Raging Dutchman' and I forget the name of the second one (only that it was due east from old ravens nest).

Dauntless001

Loyal Servant of Altera
I realised it was a necro shortly after I had posted, my apologies, thought it couldn't hurt to leave it up, in hindsight a Pm would have been a better choice.

Maverichero

Lord of Timbervale
Aye, I suppose. I just hate it when people necro threads.
What does it matter if it's a necro if it's a constructive comment on an active project? Just because there hasn't been an active post in here doesn't mean people haven't been working on or planning around this subject.

Now on a constructive note, I was thinking about putting an Inn in Campus Domini and hoping to tie it into this system of inns. I am also looking at building a road out of town and hoping to connect it to the neighboring communities so this inn would tie into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.