Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inquiry to All

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I seek information on a smith known as Thordil. I know nothing of him other than that he was a smith that taught the late smith Roy Beledrent, anyone that brings forth useful information regarding him shall be compensated, if you notify him to come to me yourself, the reward shall be greatly increased. Seek out the sool clad in white garb at the Storm's Landing Inn.

OOC: Gregor's heard about the guy that trained his dad and wants to talk to him, but hasn't gotten a chance to learn much about him other than that he's a smith... and trained his dad.
Please don't meta any information about Thordil just to receive a reward, I'll be afk with Gregor at the Inn, checking on MC occasionally, so feel free to have your character stop by if they're passing through.​

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Mfw Thôrdil even ferried him from Old World to New World and he's already forgotten : (

"Humans and their tiny brains!"

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Mfw Thôrdil even ferried him from Old World to New World and he's already forgotten : (

"Humans and their tiny brains!"
they never really introduced themselves to eachother, Gregor was just a kid, and was way more focused on trying not to die, I'd cut him some slack here XD

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
they never really introduced themselves to eachother, Gregor was just a kid, and was way more focused on trying not to die, I'd cut him some slack here XD
WHEN THÔRDIL WAS 12 HE WAS ALREADY 25!
Wait...that doesn't seem right..