Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Interest Check - Pathfinder/D&D and Call of Cthulhu

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
What it says on the tin. Experienced DM of many tabletopping (Where d'you think I got my event chops from?).

I may or may not have some time for one-shots. We'll see. My current party and campaign gets massive priority over anything else, but if enough people are interested I think I can whip something up...

edit: oh yeah should list your timezone too, huh.

interestu listu:
-sadko
-mega
-blarg
-noodle
-jstar
-gladys
-lirakitty
-heie
-arrowflint
-raphael_payne
-padragin
-rexjen
-nexscarecrow
-forestorse
-tarron
-

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
There's a really neat system called Shadow of the Demon Lord that might be right up your alley.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
can confirm the current campaign she's running is fantastic

if you're running more mich i want in fuel my addiction more

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
yes pleece.
usually dm'd but want to be player now.

edit: timezone doesn't matter.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
What it says on the tin. Experienced DM of many tabletopping (Where d'you think I got my event chops from?).

I may or may not have some time for one-shots. We'll see. My current party and campaign gets massive priority over anything else, but if enough people are interested I think I can whip something up...

edit: oh yeah should list your timezone too, huh.

interestu listu:
I sure would like to get some more tabletop time in with ye.

I have this neat turnip build...

Michcat

There's a really neat system called Shadow of the Demon Lord that might be right up your alley.
Oh man, that looks super cool...! Thanks!

I can only make Friday and Saturday, but otherwise if that is not a problem, sign me up!
yes pleece.
usually dm'd but want to be player now.

edit: timezone doesn't matter.
You two been stuck on the invite list.

can confirm the current campaign she's running is fantastic

if you're running more mich i want in fuel my addiction more
I sure would like to get some more tabletop time in with ye.

I have this neat turnip build...
get out

I'm bumping this, currently not nearly enough for a full party (I prefer mine cooked rare and in groups of 4-5)

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I've run my fair share of tabletops before, I'd love to see how the great and fearsome Michcat tackles them~
IfIcanthatisohboy

Last edited:

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Wouldn't mind me some dnd or pathfinder. Other systems are fine too.

Arrowflint

Lord of Altera
Patron
Arrowflint
Arrowflint
Patron
My interest has been peaked

also am new to tabletop

EDIT: EST zone

Last edited:

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Id be super down for pathfinder or other DnD stuff, maybe a little less intrested in Call of Cthulhu because the setting dosnt interest me as much.

Timezone PST, im free almost everyday except for Sunday where I have a pathfinder game already

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
I'd love to get back in on this action! I should be free most nights past midnight now, although not ideal. Best nights for me are Tuesday nights, Friday and Saturday nights. Timezone is GMT.
I might have been pretty sucky last time but urm.. I did make best friends with a piggy and goat.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
Seems like you'll have enough already, but I'll toss my name in the pot.

Time zone is EST and weekends are best for me, but I could do Friday evening every now and again.

Michcat

I've run my fair share of tabletops before, I'd love to see how the great and fearsome Michcat tackles them~
IfIcanthatisohboy
k

Depends, you running over TS? If so I can't too much noise around here.
Yup, TS is better than skype 5/7 times, I've found

Wouldn't mind me some dnd or pathfinder. Other systems are fine too.
My interest has been peaked
also am new to tabletop

EDIT: EST zone
I've been wanting to.

^ Same.
I'm definitely interested.
okedokey artichokes

I would be interested, but I'm worried I'd die from overload from rp and school
No worries! Maybe another time?

Id be super down for pathfinder or other DnD stuff, maybe a little less intrested in Call of Cthulhu because the setting dosnt interest me as much.

Timezone PST, im free almost everyday except for Sunday where I have a pathfinder game already
Don't knock it till you try it ;)

I'd love to get back in on this action! I should be free most nights past midnight now, although not ideal. Best nights for me are Tuesday nights, Friday and Saturday nights. Timezone is GMT.
I might have been pretty sucky last time but urm.. I did make best friends with a piggy and goat.
What, you did amazing :heart:

Seems like you'll have enough already, but I'll toss my name in the pot.

Time zone is EST and weekends are best for me, but I could do Friday evening every now and again.

Eh, whatwith times, I'm sure it'll work out. This isn't meant to be recruitment for lv. 1-20 campaigns, just fun little learn the ropes and short scenarios. If people absolutely fall in love I can probably work out full campaigning, but hey, we'll see how it goes (As I said in the OP, my current group gets #1 priority! )

Anyhow. Invite list is closed for now, I'm going to make a convo for all of you with a few simple questions (premade character sheets? timezones? etc.). Based on how the groups work out (I'm looking for two separate groups at the most), some might get in, some might not, and then this party is gonna get real.

Last edited: