Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

InterfaceML5 White List Application [Approved - Sally]

InterfaceML5

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
InterfaceML5 (Yes, I know it's not a medieval name.)
2. Age:
3. Gender:
Male
4. Country:
USA
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I have, twice.
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I am comfortable with roleplaying games, but my experience is limited to Morrowind.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Hayden. I spend a lot of my time playing video games or composing music under the name HAMonRYE. I am involved im most of the music programs, and by that I mean activities not software, available to me. I have a talent for designing minecraft images such as textures and skins. I have been working on two texture packs. One is called GreyCraft, which is a greyscale pack designed to draw attention to the horrizon and the players by making everything else black and white. The other is a gag texture pack called OCDcraft which is the vanilla pack with white labels on every texture and is not intended to be taken seriously. I make skins for my friends that are designed to represent them. I made my own minecraft skin and a separate skin for use on this server that should give me a more medieval appearance. I don't ever use skins that are downloaded from a website and made by other people. I enjoy survival games, like minecraft and appreciate imersive gameplay which is why I decided to apply for white list after I heard about this server.
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
This is a picture of the skin I designed for my use on this server If I'm approved.
Peasent in forest (compressed).png
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I believe one of my friends is already on this server, his name is HoboLary.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I made sure to read all of the King's Law and the server rules.
11. How did you find out about our server?
I was told by my friend, mentioned under number nine.
12. Have you voted for us?
Yes I have.

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Very, very well done. I have no complaints about this application. Not only did you not make any errors, but you also seem like an extremely interesting person. I would honestly LOVE to have you on our server! But that's up to the mods, not me. And yes, we're all familiar with your friend HoboLary. He's a good guy. I think the mods are gonna agree with me that you belong here. So, best of luck, and I'll see ya 'round! :)

InterfaceML5

Villager
GreyCraft is basically completed, I have two versions color mobs and not color mobs. Just the issue of whether or not to find out how to make the sky black and white as well, probably not though. OCDcraft will take a little longer because everything has to be scaled up to make the labels fit so to use it you'll need MCPatcher or Optifine (I might include random mobs). Thank you by the way, I hope you're right.
2012-04-14_15.57.24.png this is a screenshot of GreyCraft I'll be including some optional skins. I don't know where to post the finished packs though.

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Oooooo! Cutlass likes this! :D Is it up for download yet, like a BETA version or somethin'? I'd love ta playtest it for ya! ;D You can PM me the download files if ya like. Or, y'know, that one texture pack website that all the cool kids use theses days. Preferably the former. ;)

Man I wish I were a mod right now so I could approve you. :) But I've only been here for a couple weeks, and haven't exactly risen through the ranks yet. But I'll give it time. :)

InterfaceML5

Villager
You know the funny thing is I finished GreyCraft like two minutes ago so I'll see what I can do about giving the download to you! :) Two errors though: The sky and lily pads. It's a bit complicated, but the part of Minecraft that determines sky color is in coding not images so no luck there. Same with lily pads, for some reason, but other foliage is fine. And thanks again that means a lot.

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Oh, my pleasure! ^^ And no worries about the lily pads and sky. It'll still be tonsa fun. :) Just shoot me a message when you get the download stuffs workin'. And I also can't wait to try out OCDcraft. That'll be hilarious ta play! XD And I already use MCPatcher and OptiFine, so n'warries, might! ;)