Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Island] Sundown Isle

popcorn8784

Legend of Altera
Officially we are now saying that we own two thirds of the island, instead of half. The current plot count is 70, and will be updated with every new purchase. Thanks to all who have sent me money, you have vastly accelerated the process of buying the island!
That is just great! I'm glad I could help by donating!

W

wakerman4

Will there be an Inn?
If so, can I get a room for the future (With new char. with new laptop)?

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
There should end up being a place to temporarily stay on the island yes.

W

wakerman4

There should end up being a place to temporarily stay on the island yes.
Awesome.
I'd rather rent a room and give money then have a house, only to have my char. die one day.
Not very supportive :p
If my Char. is still still alive by the end of the month (of when I get back) then I'll consider buying a home on your beautiful island :p

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
There may not be an actual "Inn" but more of smaller homes up for rental.

popcorn8784

Legend of Altera
Okay! I'll be sure to donate ASAP! Also, here are some buildings I can do: ground house, office, fancy roof, detailed rooms(that one takes kinda long),2/3/4 etc. stories, and 1 or 2 more!

P.S. I live with Ephemarel =)
Sorry, I didn't notice this earlier but most of my buildings are kinda... modern. Sorry. But I'm still relly good at building, and I was looking forward to it, so I could still build stuff if I get -x-x- stuff in the text. So can I still help build once the plot is done?

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I am going to move over the entire island into the new world and begin building directly after. Teraforming will begin immediately.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Where on the map will it be?

-K9

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
We currently need a massive amount of sand block, donations are much appreciated.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
By sand blocks I mean sand, not sandstone. Sorry for the confusion.