Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Islands] The Gemstone Isles

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
The Gemstone Isles
IMPORTANT: Look at the "important" message, page 6.
Introduction
A peacefull place, in the middle of nowhere, away from the trouble that roam on the main land. The two islands, surounded by agitated waters, where claimed not too long ago by an old sailor going by the name of Lemarc. In respect of the beauty of this sublime, untouched territory, he made sure not to destroy nature, or at least, as little as possible, keeping this place as natural as it can be with people living on it. As progress where made on those isles, a huge manor, housing a lot of the curent residents was constructed on Saphire Isle, the biggest of the two isles. But it was not the first building made on the Isles, that, was the church. Then a brige was made to join the two islands. A bit after, as the manor was still in construction, some sort of baracks where made on the Ruby Isle. And now, this very friendly town is only waiting for people to help make it grow, and I, as the Count, wish you a wonderfull journey on the Gemstone Isles!
The way to the Isles
From Port Silver, head on the ship that's going to Stormhold, once there, look for a small ship called H.L.S. Revenant. It has a white and blue sail, and on the mast, there is a sign saying ''To the Gemstone Isles'' written on it, should be fairly easy to find!
Houses
Houses of differents sizes will be avaible at 2500 rads per plot. We'll probably get you one free anyway, as I'm always forgetting about this.
Leadership
Count Lemarc Duggan (myself, Lemarc) is the main leader of the region. There was two other leaders, now dead, Kenina and Ciri (both played by Machy234, which is still the leader of Ruby Isle)
Citizens
Lemarc Duggan (Lemarc) - Lives on Saphire Isle - Count of the Isles (OOC leader of Saphire Isle)
Ayita (Machy234) - Lives on Ruby Isle - Member of the Valkyries (OOC leader of Ruby Isle)
Gromm Wake II (wakerman4) - Lives on Saphire Isle - Many things
Abel Thorne (TheDeester) - Lives on Saphire Isle - Blacksmith
Lament (erlewis1111) - Lives on Ruby Isle - Member of the Valkyries
Sarah (wakerman6) - Lives on Ruby Isle - Member of the Valkyries
Tal-Gruth (KingDuffyz) - Lives on Saphire Isle - BodyGuard
James Acrturus (mastertyl) - Lives on Saphire Isle - Just own a house
Axell Coovial MicHie (vmmv22) - Unknown - Unknown
Sonallius Asselin (sonicar364) - Lives on Saphire Isle - Member of the Valkyries
Arthur Dent (alexandregd) - Lives on Saphire Isle - Bard
Bleyjo Hardwood (bleyjo) - Lives on Ruby Isle - Unknown
Hatanu (Hatanu) - Lives on Saphire Isle - Not chosen yet
Reltimus (sigurd700) - Lives on Saphire Isle - Just own a house
Ki-Shan (nobleassassan) - Unknown - Unknown
Ormild Wake (freyadavis) - Lives on Saphire Isle - Just own a house
Javali (Javalidourado - Lives on Saphire Isle - Blacksmith's apprentice
Alex (alexgoesrawrrr) - Lives on Saphire Isle - Just own a room in the manor
Aylan (tkam19) - Unknown - Unknown
Additional information regarding thiefs and criminals
We do not want you here, if you are a criminal and manage to get captured in the region, the gallows await you!
A few pictures of the Isles
As you get closer to the isles...
1.png
When you step off the boat, you take a look at it...
2.png
The small church of the Isles...
3.png
The imposing Manor of the Isles...
4.png
A quick look inside the main hall...
5.png
As you wonder off in the forest, you get on the beach just on time for the sunset...
6.png
Application form:
1.Minecraft name:
2.Roleplay name:
3.Roleplay age:
4.Roleplay race:
5.What can you bring to the Isles: (Are you usefull to town progress by opening a store, or having a farm for emample, just want a home, or maybe something else?)
6:Why do you want to join the Isles:

If you have any question about the region, feel free to ask them, I, or someone else will be glad to light your lantern!

W

wakerman4

1.Minecraft name: wakerman4
2.Roleplay name: Gromm Wake
3.Roleplay age: 22
4.Roleplay race: Dwarf
5.What can you bring to the Isles: Stones, sticks....erm...money! And happiness!
6:Why do you want to join the Isles: Partly because I already live there ;) but also because I just wanted to show everyone on forums that people DO really live here, and the place is ALWAYS active! :D

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
1.Minecraft name: epikplayer
2.Roleplay name: Lokheart Kol
3.Roleplay age: 25
4.Roleplay race: Elf
5.What can you bring to the Isles: I would love to be a farmer or sailor. I can and will mine in the Wilds/Hollows for money.
6:Why do you want to join the Isles: I want to become more immersed in the community and think that this is a great place to live for the time being. (if you want a character profile, you'll have to wait until this weekend.)

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
1.Minecraft name: epikplayer
2.Roleplay name: Lokheart Kol
3.Roleplay age: 25
4.Roleplay race: Elf
5.What can you bring to the Isles: I would love to be a farmer or sailor. I can and will mine in the Wilds/Hollows for money.
6:Why do you want to join the Isles: I want to become more immersed in the community and think that this is a great place to live for the time being. (if you want a character profile, you'll have to wait until this weekend.)
Accepted, when we meet on the server, you could visit and tell me where on the Isles that you would want your house to be, I'll be sure to reserve you that spot!

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
1.Minecraft name: wakerman4
2.Roleplay name: Gromm Wake
3.Roleplay age: 22
4.Roleplay race: Dwarf
5.What can you bring to the Isles: Stones, sticks....erm...money! And happiness!
6:Why do you want to join the Isles: Partly because I already live there ;) but also because I just wanted to show everyone on forums that people DO really live here, and the place is ALWAYS active! :D
Accepted, you already live there, so... yeah!

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
I don't exactly 'live' there yet... But just for the lulz

1.Minecraft name: TheDeester
2.Roleplay name: Abel Thorne
3.Roleplay age: Around 17 or 18
4.Roleplay race: Human
5.What can you bring to the Isles: I could bring some more resources for the manor if you want. Also I'm a Blacksmith, so do what you want with that.
6:Why do you want to join the Isles: Well, I kinda already lived there, when the NWD was 'going'. Also the Defiance, and now the Grand Legion! So umm yeah. There we go.

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
1.Minecraft name: erlewis1111
2.Roleplay name: Lament
3.Roleplay age: 29
4.Roleplay race: Human/Manifestation
5.What can you bring to the Isles: Frights and delights. EDIT: Also spaceships airships.
6:Why do you want to join the Isles: Like two-thirds of the people here, I already live there! :D

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
I don't exactly 'live' there yet... But just for the lulz

1.Minecraft name: TheDeester
2.Roleplay name: Abel Thorne
3.Roleplay age: Around 17 or 18
5.What can you bring to the Isles: I could bring some more resources for the manor if you want. Also I'm a Blacksmith, so do what you want with that.
6:Why do you want to join the Isles: Well, I kinda already lived there, when the NWD was 'going'. Also the Defiance, and now the Grand Legion! So umm yeah. There we go.
Accepted, I'll even build you a blacksmith forge thing, as well as a house, maybe the forge attached to it? Anyway, it might take a bit of time tough, need to buy some plots first.

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
1.Minecraft name: erlewis1111
2.Roleplay name: Lament
3.Roleplay age: 29
4.Roleplay race: Human/Manifestation
5.What can you bring to the Isles: Frights and delights.
6:Why do you want to join the Isles: Like two-thirds of the people here, I already live there! :D
Accepted, Bah, why not, you already live in the barracks-like thing so there's nothing to change!

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Accepted, I'll even build you a blacksmith forge thing, as well as a house, maybe the forge attached to it? Anyway, it might take a bit of time tough, need to buy some plots first.
:D Take as much time as you want!

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Machy234 - Gromm (Wakerman4)
2 Votes, Second Place so far.

Waker- Ayita (Machy234)
5 Votes, First Place so far.

Abel - Not Erlewis (Erlewis)
No Votes

Erlewis - Gromm (Wakerman4)
-1 Vote, Last Place so far.

Sonic - Gromm (Wakerman4)
No Votes

Lukai - Ayita (Machy234)
No Votes

Freya - Gromm (Wakerman4)
No Votes

Duffyz - Undecided
No Votes

Axell - Gromm (Wakerman4)
No Votes

Alexandregd - Undecided
No Votes

Hatanu - Undecided
No Votes

Javalli - Undecided
No Votes

Sigurd - Undecided
No Votes

Alexgoesrawrrr - Undecided
No Votes

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
Another thing Lemarc. Just to avoid anyone pulling an Erlewis in the future, maybe we should have a rule that any infractions of the server rules will have you banished. Just so people have a warning. :D

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
Since everyone else is doing one...

1.Minecraft name: Machy234
2.Roleplay name: Ciri Medina
3.Roleplay age: 16 but nearly 17
5.What can you bring to the Isles: Airships, ideas, good rp's and yeah... ME!
6:Why do you want to join the Isles: Oh I don't know, it just seems like a Duchess should join her Isles.
Accepted, not that I could decline this in any way, you're the sub-owner of the region!

KingDuffyz

Loyal Servant of Altera
Application form:
1.Minecraft name: KingDuffyz
2.Roleplay name: Tal-Gruth
3.Roleplay age: 26
4.Roleplay race: Nord (Human from up north)
5.What can you bring to the Isles: I am a GREAT builder. I will make a farm and a store. Also I would like a house. Also I can be like a guard or blacksmith. Anything you need really.
6:Why do you want to join the Isles: My RP character as been through alot and would just like a nice peaceful place. Also I just want to live in a nice looking place with a good community.

mastertyl

Lord of Altera
1.Minecraft name:Mastertyl
2.Roleplay name:James Beckett
3.Roleplay age:24
4.Roleplay race:Human
5.What can you bring to the Isles: (Are you usefull to town progress by opening a store, or having a farm for emample, just want a home, or maybe something else?):Manly its just for a home. and ill donate some money again.
6:Why do you want to join the Isles:Like i said its manly about the home.

Asmusei

Loyal Servant of Altera
1.Minecraft name: Asmusei
2.Roleplay name: Asmusei
3.Roleplay age: 24
5.What can you bring to the Isles: (Are you usefull to town progress by opening a store, or having a farm for emample, just want a home, or maybe something else?) Any and all, though I do tend to play as a darker player. If I do build, I always make a Norse styled home, so a slightly different style of home but should fit, seeing as it's mostly wooden.
6:Why do you want to join the Isles: A home that doesn't get wiped every time Eastern is reset or removed. I had been in Gehena before, but Mikipowah left...

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
Application form:
1.Minecraft name: KingDuffyz
2.Roleplay name: Tal-Gruth
3.Roleplay age: 26
4.Roleplay race: Nord (Human from up north)
5.What can you bring to the Isles: I am a GREAT builder. I will make a farm and a store. Also I would like a house. Also I can be like a guard or blacksmith. Anything you need really.
6:Why do you want to join the Isles: My RP character as been through alot and would just like a nice peaceful place. Also I just want to live in a nice looking place with a good community.
Accepted, Seems all good to me, I like people who want some more 'relax' roleplay! Meet me at the Isles in Rp and we'll choose a location for your house.
1.Minecraft name:Mastertyl
2.Roleplay name:James Beckett
3.Roleplay age:24
4.Roleplay race:Human
5.What can you bring to the Isles: (Are you usefull to town progress by opening a store, or having a farm for emample, just want a home, or maybe something else?):Manly its just for a home. and ill donate some money again.
6:Why do you want to join the Isles:Like i said its manly about the home.
Accepted, Yeah, as I already started up your house and signed the contract, there's no way I can refuse that!
1.Minecraft name: Asmusei

2.Roleplay name: Asmusei

3.Roleplay age: 24

5.What can you bring to the Isles: (Are you usefull to town progress by opening a store, or having a farm for emample, just want a home, or maybe something else?) Any and all, though I do tend to play as a darker player. If I do build, I always make a Norse styled home, so a slightly different style of home but should fit, seeing as it's mostly wooden.

6:Why do you want to join the Isles: A home that doesn't get wiped every time Eastern is reset or removed. I had been in Gehena before, but Mikipowah left...
Denied, removed from the list for inactivity and failing at meeting me in game or messaging me.

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
There is something interesting in the Manor's Ballroom, it's in the Holidays theme, a huge tree with gifts under it! To every one living on the Isles, feel free to leave gifts for your friends there! (I will do a thead inving the others town to do the same, due to the extremly good coments and feedback of this!)

2012-12-15_19.48.47.png