Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Islands] The Gemstone Isles

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
1.Minecraft name: Sakura_4000
2.Roleplay name: Elizabeth
3.Roleplay age: 18
4.Roleplay race: Human
5.What can you bring to the Isles: I can make a pumpkin, melon, wheat, and possible a carrot farm. Once I get enough supplies I can make a shop.
6:Why do you want to join the Isles: I want a home where it doesn't get reset & I just recently visited the gemstone isles. It looked beautiful! I'd love to live there and Im sure id be able to help out around the isles!
You know, it may still be a long time before the Exodus happend, untill then, there's nothing preventing you from setteling on the Isles, exept for those guys who are already giving up the region since I left... Anyway, Machy, place her name on the region thing and give her all the help she might need to settle somewhere, alright?

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
So, Gemstone's going after the Exodus? D:
Yeah, it's just to change the scene a little bit, to give me one more reason to come back and work on the server. With a new town, there'll be new things to build, new places to see, new things to try, more awsomeness to be made! And everyone who lives on the Isles right now could always come and live in this new town once the next exodus is here, in any case, you know we'll get something as good as the Isles on a new place!

And if anyone see me online from time to time, I'm mostly making some ooc stuff to prepare for the Exodus, just saying... unless someone were to walk to me for some RP, I can't just refuse that!

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
IMPORTANT

Alright everybody, listen up!

The region itself will not be moved to the new world, but we will create a new town based on this one. The appropriate thread will be created when the next exodus happend. But for now, I made a ship south of the docks to store all the valuables you might need to carry over to the New World.

Also, I am back on the server, and the town is back up in buisness!

We still accept new applicants and we will continue to do so untill the exodus force us onto the New World.

Now, for people already living on the isles, and for those who will join us, all the materials you will leave behind when the exodus come will be lost (or moved into the town's storage), so be sure to put everything you want to keep in the ship, as said earlier, as it will be the ONLY thing moved to the New World.
You've been warned!

Please note that this is just OOC preparation, since the Exodus was not announced in RP yet.

Any questions?

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
Since the Exodus has begun (OOC, just the towns being moved to the New World) , there is no time to lose.
All of you have untill tomorrow, at the hour this message was posted, to move your things to proper moving areas.
After tomorrow, anything left outside of those zones will be claimed by me and moved in the town storage.
I'm sorry for any problems caused by this, but it have to be done. :confused:

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
The region have been deleted for the Exodus.
I really hope all of you enjoyed your RPs at the Gemstone Isles!
For general information, the Gemstone Isles and Thundervall will be mixed (plots only) to create a fresh town on the New World. It will follow the same ways as the Gemstone Isles, only in a Caribbean style!
Every member of the curent town (that wish to be living in the new town, of course) will be asked to apply again, just for formality.

With the pleasure of seeing you in the New World ~ Lemarc

Alexanderlinus

Villager
1.Minecraft name: Alexanderlinus
2.Roleplay name: Garios
3.Roleplay age: 16
4.Roleplay race: Caparii
5.What can you bring to the Isles: im new and right now im just looking for a place to build my house and settle down ;3 but i may build a farm afterwards.. also im very helpfull and in a good mood! and i'm a very experienced builder and role-player. :)
6:Why do you want to join the Isles: as i just said im new and i need a place to build my house and live :3 and the islands looks like a very nice place to live ^_^

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
1.Minecraft name: Alexanderlinus
2.Roleplay name: Garios
3.Roleplay age: 16
4.Roleplay race: Caparii
5.What can you bring to the Isles: im new and right now im just looking for a place to build my house and settle down ;3 but i may build a farm afterwards.. also im very helpfull and in a good mood! and i'm a very experienced builder and role-player. :)
6:Why do you want to join the Isles: as i just said im new and i need a place to build my house and live :3 and the islands looks like a very nice place to live ^_^
Alright, this town was left behind in the Exodus.
We'll be making a town in the New World. It will be the same as the Gemstone Isles, only in a caribbean theme. If you're still interested in living there once it's ready, we'll gladly accept you in it!

Alexanderlinus

Villager
Alright, this town was left behind in the Exodus.
We'll be making a town in the New World. It will be the same as the Gemstone Isles, only in a caribbean theme. If you're still interested in living there once it's ready, we'll gladly accept you in it!
oh ok xD (derp) and thank you :3 plz inform me when the new town is ready ^^

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Where is it?
Where is what? If you mean the town then it is no longer a town, Gemstone has been abandoned with the Exodus and all the plots have been unclaimed. If you want to know where our new town known as Harvada is then it's in the SouthEast corner of new Altera.

Here's it on the dynmap.

New-Gemstone 1.png

And here's a map of how I suggest you get there.

New-Gemstone-2.png

Ok so here are 4 routes from spawn, I've colour coded them. To get to spawn in the new Altera you just need to go trough the huge portal next to the boat to the Sorrows and the ship to the old Castle of Doom. If you can't find it just ask in ooc chat. Then I'd suggest opening up DynMap to follow your chosen route out of these 4.

1) From the spawn Portal turn to go behind it and keep walking to you hit the river, then follow the river down to you hit the forest. Then turn left and walk on to you see the castle. Next walk at a direction slightly to the south of directly east, you should see the mountains and the 'nether scar'. Follow the direction of the nether scar and pass over the mountains. Now cross the jungle to the river, then cross the river and keep walking to you hit the beach. Now it's just a quick swim/sail to the New Gemstone Isles or Javacia as it's now know and the town of Harvada.

2) Follow the path indicated in part 1 ^^ until you reach the forest along the riverside. Then continue down the river until it hit's the swamp. Then head in an easterly direction 'hugging' the ocean's side either walking along the coast, swimming or sailing. You should get to New Gemstone in no time.

3) Follow the path indicated in step 1 ^^ until you reach the castle, then hug the side of the forest until you reach the swamp, and then follow the path indicated in step 2.

4) Follow the path indicated in step 1 ^^ until you reach the jungle river on the far side of the mountains, then follow the river south until you reach the ocean. Then follow the path indicated in step 2 hugging the ocean's side until you reach New Gemstone.

I hope all of that was helpful?