Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Isle] Stavroforia {Moderate}

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Finally got around to updating the mineral list, took longer than I thought to look into the stones and geology of Britain.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Probably forgetting a lot (considering I just remembered to add a banished list after months of forgetting)
- Added Banished List
- Added trade Route with Avingon

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Small update to Trade and Produce
-Arget Isles and Zima is now Freindly
-Added Produce
-Added Trade routes with Arget​

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Gates of Stavroforia have been closed for a temporary time. Duchess Lillium is now laying low with little contact with most people.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Paint has just reminded me that I have yet to add a culture post, and I have yet to get the house set up to make separate sheets, so lots of words ahoy~

Stavroforia is based on Britain and Moor Elven culture, just to give a glimps of the feel, if it wasn't already clear.

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
Banished from the Lands

Raphael Payne; Self proclaimed Pirate King
- This man is banished from setting foot on the Isle, for openly admitting to Duchess Lillium Shinkmaho of his operations of piracy.
(Yes, I might be outdated with information, but this is based on the last/only encounter they had)

Raphael_Payne

Illthilior Athrendu; Lord of Reignfall
-This man is banished from the Isle for threats against the royal family, and harassment against Duchess Lillium Shinkmaho.
Tempy_
c:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Paint has just reminded me that I have yet to add a culture post, and I have yet to get the house set up to make separate sheets, so lots of words ahoy~

Stavroforia is based on Britain and Moor Elven culture, just to give a glimps of the feel, if it wasn't already clear.
*Sit*

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
[!]
The Church is now undergoing remodeling after Lillium has renounced her faith to Skraag, in favor of a faith closer to Life and care. The main deity of the Isle is now Shalherana, for her values on the preciousness of life. The second deity recognized by the Isle is Silas, for his preservation of knowledge and wisdom.

(There are currently 3 empty main shrines, with the Silas shrine being relocated to a main shrine, now having two side chapels empty. Total of 3 main and 2 chapels empty. You're free to teach Lilly and Jaden the ways of other gods, and if it's convincing enough, they might aid in the spread of the faith. Might.)

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single

The Stavroforian Hospital, and hopefully medical academy, is now standing, though remains unfurnished. The Building includes 4 offices for leading medics, various floors of patient rooms, a cafeteria and an ER, along with the reception in the main hall. All in all, I'm a nutcase with too much time on my hands.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend

The Stavroforian Hospital, and hopefully medical academy, is now standing, though remains unfurnished. The Building includes 4 offices for leading medics, various floors of patient rooms, a cafeteria and an ER, along with the reception in the main hall. All in all, I'm a nutcase with too much time on my hands.
That build is really amazing. o_o

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
That build is really amazing. o_o
Thanks, I had used an inspiration for the shape and part of the design, but I'll need to see if I can find the link.

Edit:
Found the link Here

I used the base for the larger buildings and the skeleton design for the aisle. Didn't like the large windows, so shrunk those to be appropriate to the size of the player. There's about... 4 floors on the aisle, and 5-6-ish at the towers. I had changed the central tower to a bell tower, because I felt it more fitting.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
[!]
Since the event in Korog's Standing, the gates have been closed and any messages to the Duchess have relayed to the Arget Isles, where she currently resides for the time being.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
[!]
Since the event in Korog's Standing, the gates have been closed and any messages to the Duchess have relayed to the Arget Isles, where she currently resides for the time being.
(Just a bit curious, what happened in Korog's Standing? )