Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

iTheBeast whitelist [Approved- Karasu1996]

Chrille

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: iTheBeast
2. Age: 14
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: Denmark

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I feel fine with that; I have never tried this kind of minecraft gameplay but i would like to give it a try :)

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. My name is Christian I am half Russian, half Danish. so i can speak both languages. I don't know what i want to be when i grow up bu i am really interested in foreign economy. I play many different games some of them are Bf3 and fsx. I don't have any pets and i never had one. My favorite color is green and i like cake.i like to play minecraft i also play a lot of other games. I swim a lot and i love it. i play games like BF3, FSX and much more. I hope i can be a part of the server.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. no i don't

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? nope

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes

11. How did you find out about our server? through Frank frappuccino

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) yes

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Please expand your answers on question 6 and 7. Tell a bit more about yourself in 7, not about the games you like to play and your hobbies. What's your favorite food? What's your favorite color? Do you have pets? Where do you want to be in 15 years? As for 6, tell us about your roleplay experience. Have you done RP before, how did you like it, what kind of character did you have?

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Please expand your answers on question 6 and 7. Tell a bit more about yourself in 7, not about the games you like to play and your hobbies. What's your favorite food? What's your favorite color? Do you have pets? Where do you want to be in 15 years? As for 6, tell us about your roleplay experience. Have you done RP before, how did you like it, what kind of character did you have?
mhmm what she/he said. Touch up on those and youll be set.

Chrille

Villager
7. ok, My name is Christian I am half Russian half Danish. so i can speak both languages. I don't know what i want to be when i grow up but i am really interested in foreign economy. I play many different games some of them are Bf3 and fsx. I don't have any pets and i never had one. My favorite color is green and i like cake.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
what kind of cake, this question might start a cake war, bc you know, theres a big difference between a red velvet with crm chz frosting, and german choc cake ...

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
what kind of cake, this question might start a cake war, bc you know, theres a big difference between a red velvet with crm chz frosting, and german choc cake ...
... Lovelorn, great joke, but I think Karasu has got this now ;)

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
ah sorry i was busy and didnt read this until now.....Chrill theres a small edit tab at the bottom of your post, use that ;) anyway im going to post them where they belong and see if its sufficient enough.