Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ivan Darkbridge [Declined - IceandFire]

ShadowMaster5672's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: ShadowMaster5672

Country & Timezone: Ecuador, UTC

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Rules, that i will follow.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Just a minecraft player trying to find an epic roleplay server.

Referral: Google

{Character Section}
Character Name: Master of Shadows

Race: Human

Appearance: Black Hair, tan skin, blue eyes, black cloak always up and a grey crown symbolizing that your kingdom is gone.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
I am Ivan Darkbridge, last soldier of the Shadow Warriors. I was on a mission for my queen when we where attacked leaving everyone dead through the palace halls. I returned to see the destruction of my people, the only survivor was a mage who showed me a new mission for life now that my destiny is untold. I am to try to find any other warriors and bring them to battle against the enemy.

Attachments

Last edited:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Hi there ShadowMaster,

There are quite a few things I will need you to fix on the test before we can have you join us.

- Please make sure to define Metagaming and Powergaming
- Please give us a bit more detail about yourself in the "tell us about you" section!
|- We will need you to completely re-do the character section, unfortunately. I would suggest something a bit more basic & have a in-depth look at our lore to get an understanding of our world.

Thank you!