Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

James McCloud

jm0190a

Lord of Altera
Name: James McCloud
Nickname: McCloud
Race: Human
Weight: 180
Height: 5’11”
Hair: Brown that hangs down just above my eyes
Eyes: Blue/Hazel eyes
Skin: Slightly tan
Backstory: My name is James McCloud. I am a simple peasant, originally born in the Eastern Frontier, however, after my family’s frontier house was destroyed I was forced to travel to Port Silver and start a new life. I hope to build my own home and house, and achieve my ambition of being a member of something larger than myself. What I lack in fighting ability I make up in knowledge, and I’m able to persuade. I hope to open my own legal profession, or something along those lines including politics. But that is all a distant ambition, for now, I must build my home and start a new life.
Identifying Marks: Nothing noticeable, however my left ear has a small wedge missing from when my frontier home was destroyed.
Appearance: A nice aura of light usually surrounds McCloud, who is generally peppy and ready for anything.
Strengths: McCloud was previously a frontiersman; however, his father was a lawyer in Port Silver before they moved out east, and McCloud was trained in basic legal theory and ethics. He is very knowledgeable in political and legal matters because of this.
Weaknesses and fears: McCloud is a reluctant fighter, who avoids physical conflict when possible.
Religion: No religion was presented to McCloud by his parents, but he has always kept an open mind on the issue.
Profession: Currently a peasant, however he aims to become a citizen of a town and help not only in construction, but also in political and legal issues. He eventually wants to become a lawyer or politician of some kind.

jm0190a

Lord of Altera
Oh, and McCloud is looking for a place to live and practice law or do any work around the town/city. :D