Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jamie [Approved - Alaila]

jamie MM

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:ghost32777
2. Age:14
3. Gender:Male
4. Country:U.K.

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I feel that minecraft is the perfect game for role playing and in general I have role-played allot on a game called Roblox and I think its like reading a book that you and your friends wrote with real action scenes. I have player many role-playing games like Runescape, Roblox, Elder scrolls series and the fallout series.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I like Minecraft and R.P.G. games and so when I saw this server I was amazed at how much effort you guys put into this server I watched a few episodes on YouTube and I was really eager to join. I am 14 I go to secondary school in Tameside called St. Damians I like to play football and play video games and am looking into becoming an architect when I am older, therefore minecraft is also a great way to develop that skill. I have allot of spare time now more then ever as it is the school holidays also when i get involved in something (like writing this letter) I find it very hard to quit. I also have a 17 year old brother a mum and a dad and my computer is not the best but is a decently good gaming computer that allows me to render on far and play games like skyrim on a medium graphics setting with no lag (unless i do player dot placeatme 0001144 1000)
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Yes my brother has a YouTube channel that shows off some of the work I have done his friend (eminemwu3) recorded the main attractions to our server (btw if your interested the ip is 86.24.216.7 ) and the link:
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Yes I know you guys live in the U.K. and when you go shopping at your town centre do to the recession are half your shops shutting too? Because I live in Oldham and I will miss Game, Naked bean (relay nice Coffee and tea place) and many others.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offence?
I am aware of this and I will never use mods on this server and i will also try to report anyone who I suspect is modding
11. How did you find out about our server?
I found out by YouTube and I came across the server again while looking for an R.P.G server
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Another age bug, it seems. Your account says you're 20.
But could you tell a little more about yourself in question 7? You've told us a lot about your life with games, but could you tell us more about your life outside of gaming?

jamie MM

Villager
Sure I got Thia Qwon Do ever Tuesday and Thursday my best friend is called James Tabberon we often play out and go to town together along with conner another James and Tom. I was and still am just maybe not as much completely obsessed with Lego my room is filled with shelves of Lego that clearly says things like 16+ and I built most of them a about 9-12. My biggest achievement was when in primary school I won the sports day team medal 2 years in a row it was odd because am not really the sporty person apart from the odd game of one bounce or rough game of football with my friends.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!