Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Jan 14th] Avenging the Dead

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
VIOLENT - Destroying the savages [3/5]

credits art: Cannibals, by GaryLaibArt

[This event flows from this thread]

Khorug asks brave souls once again, or for the first time, to set foot on Horror Island.

The savages have multiplied and are worse than ever!
We've let the cannibals and savages of this island slip through our fingers for the last time.
Last week, a group of courageous people braved The Butcher's cave.
Today, we enter the last of their main caves. The cave of the blind!

This time, we wipe them out for good.
Gather at the colony tomorrow and bring your fighting gear!

OOC information:
This is the third of five events, in which I intend to (through roleplay) fully annihilate the savages once and for all. So that new things can happen on the island.

Whoever wants to establish good relationships with some Dwarven folk, this is an opportunity.
If you don't care about the Dwarves, but want to fill your pockets or slay some beasts, this is a good chance too.

We'll take these events cave by cave. We've cleared the spider cave last time, now we move on to the next one. This will go on until the island is purged. Just keep in mind we will do no more than one cave at a time. :)

There won't be PvE in this event. Only RP fighting against monsters/savages.

If it turns out a lot of people that would like to join cannot make it, I might change the date or time:

14th of January
19:30h (7.30 pm) GMT
1.30 pm EST
Spawn -> Mockingbay -> The Colony
Don't worry, I've planned this event a few hours before recording the footage for a HW video.
This event takes 1,5 hours or 2 hours.​

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Oops made a mistake >.< The event is not now but in half an hour!!

Last edited: