Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

JasunCraft Application [Approved - Alaila]

AndrewJasun

Villager
Your Minecraft username:
2. Age:18
3. Gender:m
4. Country:uk

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Indeed I have.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I used to RolePlay a lot with D&D, RuneScape and my own Minecraft singleplayer. I really like the concept of a community dedicated here.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Andrew, and Alias is Jasun. Not really sure why but you can call me either. I liver outside of Liverpool, UK, and yes I love the Beatles because of it. I really enjoy RolePlaying and being a part of a community that cares and enforces rules and good play. I used to do a lot of RolePlaying in D&D with my friends and then I moved onto other digitalised games such as GTA: SA, GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption, and finally, Minecraft. A world where you have no limit to explore and get by in with newly found and old companions.​
In my real life, I'm a student studying Biomedical Science and Computing and Programming are my hobbies. I love 80's music. Britain dominated the 80's, just saying. In my Minecraft life, I'm the last of a civilization from a far realm. As our city was in ruin, my father, the Archmage, the only true wielder of Endermagic by the gift of the Void, teleported me out of the Castle chambers as the city was overrun by Creepers.​
His spell cast me across worlds unto a random place where I awoke, hoping to find new begginings.​
I'm here to move on from the past with my knowledge of the Void and it's infinite wrath. I come to hunt Creepers to avenge my family and enjoy a good RP time on a decent server.​

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Not really, but I do have a YouTube channel filled with my other non-related creations.
Youtube user "kiandymundi"

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I'm glad I've found such a committed community to RP on MC.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yeah

11. How did you find out about our server? Lord Google of Com

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) not yet!

ReapingFaith

True Bandit
Please add more to question 7, we are a very close community and would like to see your hobbies/interests in more detail to get to know you better. Also it does say at least 8 sentances.
Please edit your application and fill out the answers in more detail.
Thanks.

AndrewJasun

Villager
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Andrew, and Alias is Jasun. Not really sure why but you can call me either. I liver outside of Liverpool, UK, and yes I love the Beatles because of it. I really enjoy RolePlaying and being a part of a community that cares and enforces rules and good play. I used to do a lot of RolePlaying in D&D with my friends and then I moved onto other digitalised games such as GTA: SA, GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption, and finally, Minecraft. A world where you have no limit to explore and get by in with newly found and old companions.​
In my real life, I'm a student studying Biomedical Science and Computing and Programming are my hobbies. I love 80's music. Britain dominated the 80's, just saying. In my Minecraft life, I'm the last of a civilization from a far realm. As our city was in ruin, my father, the Archmage, the only true wielder of Endermagic by the gift of the Void, teleported me out of the Castle chambers as the city was overrun by Creepers.​
His spell cast me across worlds unto a random place where I awoke, hoping to find new begginings.​
I'm here to move on from the past with my knowledge of the Void and it's infinite wrath. I come to hunt Creepers to avenge my family and enjoy a good RP time on a decent server.​

ReapingFaith

True Bandit
I editted that post into your application, thanks for updating it.
Now you'll just have to wait for another moderator to decide on your application.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.
Also, I'm assuming your username is JasunCraft. Let me know if it's not.

Welcome!