Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jazzatron - application [Approved - Alaila]

Jazzatron

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Jazzatron
2. Age: 23
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: USA
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I'm a huge fan of the roleplay aspect; it's exactly what I've been looking for. I've visited over something like 20 "roleplay" servers and was disappointed to find most of them barely had anything resembling roleplay (unless having McMMO counts).

As for my roleplaying experience, I've done it for quite awhile and in a number of games (but it may be worth mentioning I've only ever done it in online games; no forum/tabletop RP for example) like Anarchy Online, World of Warcraft, Star Wars Galaxies/The Old Republic, Rift, etc. The list could go on for awhile. Despite the history (or compared to some folks I'm sure, a lack thereof) I consider myself an average roleplayer at best; I simply find games more engaging through it.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I don't even know if there's eight sentences of interesting things I could write about myself. To start, I'm usually pretty easy to get along with and generally annoyingly polite while on any online game. Generally I just stick to myself and I'm the last person you'll see spamming chat (if I talk much at all). As for hobbies/interests, I'm a big fan of musicbut I'm not terribly good at playing any instrument. I play video games a lot (SURPRISE), generally at weird hours since I work nights. I'm generally pretty competitive in any game I play but I also quickly become bored if that's all there is to the game (especially if there's a lack of interesting story/setting/roleplay). I'm really just a big fan of the video game industry, development, and have been trying to teach myself game development techniques (it's not going terribly well). Aside from that I don't have any cool hobbies or interests. As for why I'm here, I saw the server on some Minecraft server list, looked over the website quite a lot, and finally decided to apply. I hope that's enough information to qualify, I honestly had trouble coming up with anything interesting to say other than "i like music and stuff".

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I don't have any examples of any work. I don't think I'm a terrific builder in Minecraft (though I don't purposefully create dirt or cobblestone huts that look horrible). I usually just get materials and give them to someone else to use.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?Just as a heads up, I might be pretty quiet at first as I check things out or watch how other folks play. I don't want to give the impression I'm being antisocial or a jerk, just checking things out.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? YOP

11. How did you find out about our server? I found it on a Minecraft server list. Something off google. I honestly don't remember which one.​

12. Have you voted for us? I haven't, simply because I haven't experienced the server yet except through reading the forums and the wiki. I would gladly vote for it once I am able to see it for myself (if it's as good as everything I've read says it is).

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!

Jazzatron

Villager
I've read the rules but I'll take some time to read the survival guide; thanks for the quick response/approval!