Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jester Art 3: Draw Hard with a vengeance

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Here I am, as usual, to tell you what an amazing artist you are, but you want me to be constructive as well...
How about I say you have the shape of the head sorted out, and the weight of the hair and the way it should fall to boot, while giving you some constructive criticism by saying the odd line can be a bit stuttery instead of straight, and that it doesn't matter if it takes you x amount of attempts to get the line looking the way you want it to, because even the best of graphical artists can stay glued to Ctrl Z to undo the same line over and over again, possibly 10 times, so it looks perfect :3

Hope this helps :)

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Feathersinthewind.png
Yes.. I do Have trouble Drawing Feathers on A Wobbly silly Ship!

But Yes:
Feathers In The Wind! (Or on A Cloud :3 loveyoureally)

W

wakerman4

I just noticed that Jeroxia is more badarse then proberly anyone on the server.
With the exeption of Oguk and Basil.
Really, that is an awesome pic, and I'll never be able to make something better then that piece of beauty!

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
I just noticed that Jeroxia is more badarse then proberly anyone on the server.
With the exeption of Oguk and Basil.
Really, that is an awesome pic, and I'll never be able to make something better then that piece of beauty!
But Oguk is just a big heap of muscle and Basil is a Hot-head
At least Jeroxia has Style

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
YEWLEW SWERG!

... Anyway...
There is someone better than Rox. In their tongue, his is the Armbiter, the Godsborn! Lalalalalalalalalal! Alala! La!

My mummy made that song for me :3