Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jibles the dark elf

Jibles

Villager
Name: Sean
Nickname/Alias: Arthon
Race: Dark Elf
Height:185cm
Weight: 63kg
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Eyes:Blue
Skin:Light/tan
Identifying Marks: Hair Style
Appearance: Long blonde hair, tall, Lanky
Strengths: Sport and Maths
Weaknesses and fears: Im not peticurarly gifted at music and im scared of those bugs you find that you just don't know what they are.
Religion and cults: None
Profession: Student

(Whitelist Rp Intro):
My name is Arthon and I have traveled far and wide for a town that i can settle down and make an honest living. I am a simple peasant who heard about this land through my dearest friend Tyrane.
My mother and father want great things for me so I decided to take there advice and travel until I found a town that would take me. I wish only to serve and call this town my own. I will fight for it if in need, I am not the greatest fighter in all the land but I make up for it in enthusiasm to serve my town.
I hope that you might consider my proposal to live in your humble town. If you do choose to accept me then I will try my best to add to the town. Maybe in time I will be able to earn the respect of my fellow townsmen. I do not expect for everything to be handed to me by everyone, I will earn everything I get with hard work and determination.
I intend to, when I have earned a place in your community to donate all the money I can to help it thrive and become a nicer place to live. I would owe you a great det if you were but to accept me into your great town.