Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jinx's Unban Appeal [Resolved - Unbanned]

Jinx

Lord of Altera
Hello, it has been a long time I have posted even before my banning. I would like to apologise for my immature actions I committed on the day of my banning. I am truly sorry for acting so child like for my own personal amusement, which in turn has locked me away from the server. Not to mention it also will have made the admins and mods have a hard time to.

I cannot apologies enough for what I did. Please consider unbanning me so I can right my wrong doings.

Thanks for reading.

Jinx

Last edited:

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alrighty! Thank you for the appeal, you've been unbanned~

Unfortunately- you have been gone for a long time, and with rules and other changes (especially to the lore), you'll have to re-apply for whitelist. Make sure to use the proper format, as the short one is only for players that have been gone for less than six months.

If you have any trouble getting back ingame then let me or any staff member know and we'll try to fix it asap!