Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

jochemr333's - application (approved - Geo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

0jochemr

Villager
Dear server admin/ moderator,

Just after the summer i have told you guys that this would be a very hard school year so i requested if you were able to remove me from the server white list. Maybe some of you guys know me allready but i will introduce myself to:

1. Your Minecraft username: jochemr333
2. Your real name: Jochem Roos
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Netherlands
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? - I read them and also agree them.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? - I ahve played on more servers with the roleplay aspect and i realli like it.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Well I am Jochem Roos, call me Jochem or "JayJay" like i have been called on other servers. My hobbies are playing minecraft and playing football. I play other games aswell like: Fifa, League of Legens etc. I'm studying economics at secondary school. As I allready said I have got a lot of spare time now. My timezone: Central Europian Time. I live in a small town just under Rotterdam. My sport, I only play football.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. - For the videos check the bottom of this post.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? - Not really, the most of your server I know allready because I played on it like half an year ago.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? - I used it on other server but I prefer to play without it because the original minecraft (getting your own recourses, killing mobs etc.) is just awesome.

12. How did you find out about our server? I don't know exactly how I find this server half an year ago but I think I found it because I was searching for a medieval server at the mine server list.

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) - Yes I did.

Some of my creatures:

(The last 2 videos are bad quality because i used CamStudio for them, but for the first I used Fraps and that worked perfectly ;) )

The reason I want to rejoin now is that I'm almost finished at school and have much time to spend again.

I hope you guys will add me to the whitelist and have much fun watching my videos !

Cya :D

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
I know you may have already applied, but it might be helpful to a re-whitelisting to re-apply.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
It says i have insufficient rights to make a reply at that thread!
No, what he meant is that you should make an application following the guide he posted a link for you. Read it all and use the posted template in your aplication (Don't make a new thread, simply edit this application. Thank you!)

redarrow141

Hollows Explorer
Can you please try and keep whitelist threads clear of anything other than the whitelist application. All chats should be done in Personal message, to avoid us having to scroll down through lodes of comments.

0jochemr

Villager
I did that but number 9 says: 9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. So I did that.

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
still needs a little bit of improvement to number 8. Applying for whitelist has changed alot and i feel you should have to do the same as everybody else.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Dear server admin/ moderator,

Just after the summer i have told you guys that this would be a very hard school year so i requested if you were able to remove me from the server white list. Maybe some of you guys know me allready but i will introduce myself to:

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Well I am Jochem Roos, call me Jochem or "JayJay" like i have been called on other servers. My hobbies are playing minecraft, playing football and playing other games like: Fifa, League of Legens etc. I'm studying economics but as I allready said I have got a lot of spare time now.
Thank you for doing this. Unfortunatly, we need at least 8 sentences so, please add stuff like your timezone and what school is like, what sports you play. stuff like that.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Added.
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.