Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Joely999 Mob removers

Joel

Lord of Altera
Hello to all you citizens of altera. Im sure you all know of the horrible feeling when you hear a zombies moan coming from upstairs. The cobwebs left in your basement by giant spiders, and of course the dange posed to your children of skeelingtons.
Well, now i offer a solution for you all . Joely999 Mob removers&co are here to help. We can offer short perioud protection while you are building or traveling. We will try our best to protect you. We also offer a mob killing service,if you have a large amount of mobs in your area we will remove them for you so you can live in peace. Now our final service available is a mob-spawner removal. If you have one of those dangerous spawns underneath your house or on your land we can come and remove it gor you.

Payment:
As payment for your services , we accept whatever you decide our effort is worth. A long journey with lots offighting should obviously cost more than killing 2 zombies for somone. But as i said its your choice what to pay.

Treasure:
Any treasure that mobs drop,who ever killed gets right to it-a sort of comsision if you will. But a treasure chest in a dungeon is different. If youwant too keep all the loot,its up to you,but you may be generous enough to allow us to keep whats in the chests,if there is much it may cover the majority of the price for our services after all.

Calling system
When you decide you need our help, use /rp to tell me what your problem is, how urgent it is and an estimate of how dangerous it is. This is so we know how to prepare for the job,whether we need reinforcments or dogs etc...
I will be adding a list of staff which you can contact for a job soon.

Joely999

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Joely i say goodluck to you.
If this werent minecraft then this business might actually work.
I too tryed to make a business, teaching people how to work redstone, or installing redstone doors and combination locks. As it happens no one wanted to actually buy it so i just gave the help.
If u can make it work then good for you.

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
It's a good idea i suppose, but i honestly can't see this working. Mobs are quite rare at the moments and you probably aren't going to encounter more than 1 at a time, and 1 mob is easily dispatched by yourself.

I can't imagine anyone wanting to pay someone else to kill mobs for them, and then allowing that person to take the loot from the kill, theres barely anything in it for the customer.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
That was my feeling as well.
Try selling a service no one else can do

Joel

Lord of Altera
no, you may not knowbut i just try to help people do whatever their doing in this server, recentley ive been helping loads of people and today i got a call from somone asking me to clear a dungeon for them. I was going to do it for free but then he payed me a gold ingot. Thats why i was saying as hintingly as i can 'You choose the pay'. In reality i dont expect money i just enjoy helping people. :) but i see what you mean,people dont really rp enough for a business to work,its the same woth taverns,they cant actually make money renting rooms, but then taverns might become more usefull due to the towny update-if a peasent cant afford land,they rent a room and save up.