Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jofi2011 - Application

Jofi

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: jofi2011
2. Age: 14
3. Gender: female
4. Country: United States of America

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I have, and will read it as it updates (or on the Wiki)

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I love the roleplay aspect of the server. It will be a pleasure to meet other mature people that are willing to get down to business. I have had several roleplay experiences, playing when I was little, games and what not.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Well, to start off, I am a typical gamer girl, who loves playing videogames. Minecraft especially got my attention, mainly because it is like virtual legos. I collect snowglobes and other shiny stuff. I also enjoy singing and drawing, but not for show, but more as a stress relief. I love listening to other peoples' problems and trying to help them through it. It makes me happy If I can say I help someone every day. Also My favorite animall is a penguin and my favorite food is popcorn. I also like to tickle people randomly and glare with awkward eye contact. :rolleyes:

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sorry None

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
This is actually my second account. Im Mady (teehee)
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Of course! I swear on my sister that I would never do such a thing! Actually, I swear on my dogs....yes my dogs

11. How did you find out about our server?
A young woman in Uthrandir robes telepathically talked with me, and told me to join.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes *clicks*

madyson0915

Lord of Altera
Posted in the wrong area. Should be in the applications area. This is for the approved ones. Just saw this now. Will a mod please delete?