Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Join the Beledrents

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
so... in trying to do some rp with Gregor, I found the person we had before didn't exactly have the right schedule for being able to do so (not his fault, just stupid differing earth timezones) and we agreed to find someone else to play Gregor (at his prompting). That being said, if you'd like to rp Gregor, feel free to post below, or PM me on the forums. Please be in a timezone that is close to CST/EST, that's really my only requirement.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
just gonna bump this thread with a few things to note:
1: Gregor would grow up learning about smithing, but you can have him be what he wants, currently he's in the childhood phase of "Gonna be like daddy" but one can grow out of that.
2: Zima AND Stavro would be your places of residence, maybe heading to other towns as well.
3: could be a fun way to experience rp with the tribes of DunHumur once I have that OOC'ly made

Magiik

Lord of Altera
You may also be kidnapped at some point by a potentially crazy forest elf doctor and taken on a magical journey through the desert, depending on how persuasive Roy is

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
so if there are any questions or anything anyone has about the offer, feel free to post them here and I'll answer them. If it's a personality trait or something key to Gregor's personality, I'll add it up top.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Bumping this thread cause I'm not gonna be able to rp as Gregor while rping as Roy, already have a lot on my plate as is :/ though (this is a possibility, not confirmed) if one were to take up the mantle of Gregor, you miiiight have a pet panther or something of the like :p

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
just gonna bump this one last time before I fully leave to finish the semester and get better grades, I'd really like for anyone to step up who has the availability to take up Gregor as a character... if I can't find anyone before I come back to the server, then Gregor's pretty much just gonna be kinda there until he's older...
EDIT: By fully leave, I don't mean leave and never come back, I just mean be inactive on the forums and server until grades get better and semester's done

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
just gonna bump this one last time before I fully leave to finish the semester and get better grades, I'd really like for anyone to step up who has the availability to take up Gregor as a character... if I can't find anyone before I come back to the server, then Gregor's pretty much just gonna be kinda there until he's older...
EDIT: By fully leave, I don't mean leave and never come back, I just mean be inactive on the forums and server until grades get better and semester's done
We shall miss you! :'(