Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Jungle Town] Aellyrdale [Abandonned]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustTooFabulous

Lord of Altera
Aellyrdale has been abandonned for far too long, and it's buildings have collapsed...
[OOC : The town no longer exist, and only ruins remains!]

INTRODUCTION

Aellyrdale is a small (but rapidly growing) settlement sitting on the banks of the river that runs through the jungle in the south-eastern regions of Altera. You can visit us by picking us on the Dock Master's list of destinations, or if you've got some spare time, you can walk to Aellyrdale at these coordinates: X:12749 Z:12482. Aellyrdale hopes to soon be the seat of House Senatoor, but that does not make anyone any less welcome; we accept any and all kinds of citizens into our town, provided they have good intentions. Here's a few screenshots of the town:2014-04-21_09.37.08.png2014-04-21_09.37.48.png
2014-04-21_09.39.23.png
HOUSING

In the interest of conserving resources, we will only build a house if a citizen confirms that they wish to live in Aellyrdale. So, if you wish to live here, we would prefer that you just inform us here on the forums in this thread. If you are definately going to live here, we prioritize building your house over any projects being worked on. Obviously, you are welcome to build your own house if it fits in with the design of the rest of the town. When buying a house, simply tell us how many plots you would like (within reason) and where you would like them. You will have to pay for the plots yourself, at the standard cost of 2,500 radiants per plot, but any building materials in the village are free for any citizen to use (again, within reason). The town's main building materials are: Jungle and Oak wood, Glass and many buildings will be clad in various flora like Vines, Leaves and Flowers of all types. Citizens are welcome to set up shops in the village (One of the leaders may have to specify where shops are allowed) and are free to keep or share the profits as they see fit.
OWNERSHIP

In terms of RP, Aellyrdale's sole owner is Lord Robert Senatoor (ACU20). However in OOC, the town is run by both Robert and myself (Jenny Wayward). Feel free to contact either of us in-game or on the forums with any queries about the settlement, or if you would like to show us something you want to see in the town, drop us a message on the forums.
JOINING THE TOWN

Just fill out this template and leave it as a reply to this thread.
In-Game Name: (So we can add you to the region)
RP Name: (I don't actually know why we need this... But hey, all the other towns ask for it)
RP Age: (So we know a suitable form of housing for you. i.e., we're not going to put a seven-year-old child in the highest tree-house we've got)
Profession: (So we can give you a location best suited to your profession, i.e. a fisherman would be better suited closer to the river)
Anything you'd like us to know: (Screenshots of builds you'd like to see in Aellyrdale, that sort of thing)

Thanks for reading, we hope to see some of you lovely people soon!
-Fab

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady Red

Villager
In game name: redthornrose
Rp name: Red
RP age: 50 as she remembers
Profession: Archivest/ i.e. keeping records and religion

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
The town no longer exist and only ruins remains...

Aellyrdale.jpg

Locking :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.