Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

justinh77 [Approved - Itzzaboy]

justinh77

Villager
11/02/2012
1. Your Minecraft username:justinh77
2. Your real name: Justin
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Canada
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, and I fully understand the Tome of citizenship

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I believe the role playing aspect of the server is really cool. Experience wise as a kid i used to role play as a soldier with some friends.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Justin, i am pretty good at video games, my hobbies are skateboarding, Minecraft, and hitting the gym. My grades in school are pretty averge, high 70's.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
No, I do no have any examples of my work.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not really.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I fully understand that the use of black magic is a banishable offence, and is very serious server offense.

12. How did you find out about our server?
From my friend who's username is hoptoad.
13. Have you voted for us?
Yes, I have voted for Hollow World
____________​
Justin-11/02/2012

Hoptoad

Legend of Altera
I'd just like to vouch my support for justinh77. He's my friend IRL and I'd really like to see him on the server. He's a good guy and I'm positive he can be trusted.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I believe Hoptoad is right about this, but even so let's beef up that part 8 a bit! It's skinnier than Wandering_Robin!

justinh77

Villager
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hey I'm justin i go to a school named ancaster high in Canada, im in 11th grade. In school I'm taking auto, construction, biology, and welding. I'm pretty good at video games, including battlefield 3, and grand theft auto 4 on the xbox 360. I go to the gym 3 times a week after school. other occurrences during the week depending on the weather i go skateboarding with my friends. I would call myself an "o.k." skater, i've been skateboarding for about 3 years or so and enjoy it alot. I'm pretty new to minecraft, i only got it recently. I really enjoy playing minecraft alot.
Hope to see everyone on the server :)