Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

KeatonDar's Attempt to get WL'D[Approved-Legion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keatondar

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:Keatondar
2. Your real name:Keaton
3. Age: 19
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: US (Do I get negative points for being across the pond?)
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I enjoy roleplaying, it allows me to escape boring everyday reality and immerse myself in someone new.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am Keaton. I am generally happy, and extremely well-mannered. I have little experience in minecraft, I am afraid to leave my house at night. I read a lot, and write even more. I would some day like to get published, and I feel that role-playing helps build creativity with other people who can add or change my views on things I have written in the past. I really would enjoy the chance to play on your server. I wear the "Rogue" skin that can be found on minecraftskin/skindex, I would gladly change it if you think it is inappropriate for the RP. I don't have a lot of experience dealing with online role-playing, the majority of what I have done has been tabletop with friends and even then my experience is minimal, I would however get the joke if someone made mention of making anything "vorpal". I would love the chance to RP on your server to help gather more experience on Online role-playing.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Unfortunately I don't have any videos to share.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I dislike those that require excess help from others.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I for one HATE the idea of such things even existing.

This is my application, I would love to be White-listed to start playing and get to meet new people from around the world in a fantasy role-playing setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.