Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

keda009's - Application [Approved - Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.

keda009

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Narkomans

2. Your real name: Kaspars

3. Age: 16

4. Gender: Male

5. Country: Latvia

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Not yet , but i'm going to do it just after i'm done with the application .

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I think "roleplay" is a great way to truly enjoy Minecraft , because it's not Singleplayer repetetive gameplay , but it's live action that make's you play "smarter" and play with many other player's that feels the same way as you do . And yes , i have got some experiance with roleplaying , as im a MMO gamer so far for about 8 year's and i have had a great experiance from many MMO-'s .
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello , hallowworld rpg player's!
My name is Kaspars and i'm from Latvia. ( As you can see in my bad typing and sentences ) .
Im just a regular guy who play's Minecraft in he's spare time . I enjoy playing video game's , but i'm not a hardcore fan of any game . I really like jogging , table tennis and football , but i only LIKE it , i'm not an expert nor i go to some training for any of my mentioned sports , i just enjoy doing it in my spare time .
Also i like to cook ( GUY COOKS????? ) , hell yea! I mean , im independent and im proud of it , that i can feed myself with different dishes . Im here to play Minecraft i guess? If im not in wrong forum ( last time i checked i was in the right one ^^ ) . I would like to play RPG mode of Minecraft mostly because its more competetive and it takes more time to get you somewere and that you can GET somewere in this game , be better then other....
That pretty much sums it up .

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Nothing for now .

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
You guys should really like table tennis , its really addictive!

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Im aware that the use of "black magic" is bannable and i know what it is.
Keda009 , here i go !​

EDIT : I hope the BOLD isnt hurting your eye's , because it hurts mine​

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I agree, Approved
We are in Transition at the moment, so the map is Temporary, and will be deleted tomorrow (hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.