Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Kehza - Whitelist Application [approved Aug88]

Kehza

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Kehza
2. Age:19
3. Gender:Male
4. Country:United Kingdom
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I've read it, Took a while though ^-^

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I enjoy roleplay, it adds more immersion and fun into a game. Exploring another world is great and the more immersive it is, the better.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Well I'm Ceri, most people call me Kehza. I rather enjoy playing Minecraft for its creativity and endless possibilities. I'm an Admin on the Server Anubis islands and playing as God gets a bit boring as there is no adventure or obstacles to face..
I enjoy gaming specifically RPGS and FPS, and I have played more than a fair share of them. I also enjoy Computer Graphics including making Websites, Animations and other graphics.
I like to keep fit by going to the gym as often as I can and I also like my nature documentary programs.
A lot of my friends play on Hollow World and I haven't done some good roleplaying in a while, Minecraft so far has been a PVP & creation tool for me. It would be nice to play it as an RPG for once.
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I don't have any documented work that I have done, However i created some nice evil castles and towers on my previous server, as well as some pixel art.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Nope

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I can't stand black magic it's a bit unfair :D everyone should have the same playfield and should have to work the same amount of effort into it.

11. How did you find out about our server?
Through Bodejodel

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Not yet, but I'm sure i will upon exploring the server.

Aug88

Grand Architect
Hey Kehza !

your application looks nice and therefor i welcome you into our real and hope you have a great time !

Application approved