Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

King Peter's Generous Offer [IC Letter and Public Notice]

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
To the foreign aggressors who have lost their tyrant,

Today marks the second day of your siege and the second death in my retinue of knights. You have lost tenfold in turn, including your liege lord and many of your commanders. It is a shame Lord Tennand's body was completely destroyed by the fires. I would have enjoyed the skull of a false ruler atop my battle standard. The second man lost by Anhald, Sir Orvar Sif Sigurd, will be dearly missed. To his killer, I must ask – was it challenging to end the life of a half blind old knight with no leg and a broken sword arm? Did it feel like victory, to rob a wife of her husband and three young children of their father?

The senseless violence may end, for I am a merciful king, and my offer is simple. Your total surrender for my clemency, or needless violence ending in no quarter. The terms of your surrender are non negotiable and consist of the following.

First, you and your 'coalition' must relinquish all claims upon Anhald territory and must not challenge further claims of Anhald, regardless of what lands they may be and what peoples are affected, for Anhald is merciful to those who swear fealty.

Second, each surviving commander, these being Kharn Sicarus, Illthilior of Reignfall, and Rex Lonmar, must pay a sum of eight thousand radiants to be distributed between the reconstruction fund and the widowed wives and orphaned sons of Anhald's fallen.

Third, all weaponry and armour taken from prisoners and the dead must be returned to the rightful owners, the knights of Anhald, or to the crown if the previous owner is deceased, so that the 'coalition' does not make off with spoils gained from their rape and pillage of Breakwater.

Fourth and finally, all the weaponry used by the attacking force, and their remaining war galley, to be put to peaceful use and restore order in the lands disturbed by the blood thirsty occupant that has ripped the land apart and burnt it to embers.

As a gesture of good faith, if you agree to these terms, I shall take no prisoners nor hostages and trust you to respect the honourable and fair terms, and our sole prisoner Snerus of Tambry will be returned to you unharmed beyond his current state. But know that if my honourable terms are not agreed to, all members of your coalition of false peacemakers will burn upon God's righteous pyre, and your lands and families will be put to the sword beneath the mighty engine of Anhald for your sins. For once perhaps the pen and parchment of diplomacy will reign over the blood and steel of conquest.

Ignis Bless You and Guide You to Order,

The King Peter, Leal Servant of God

[This is common knowledge.]

CthulhuPeople

Lord of Altera
An individual response to King Peter Hallon,

Greetings and condolences to the esteemed King Peter of Anhald. Many have been lost in this fighting and much has been lost. As I return to the wrath of my own wife, I write this to you in response to your recent letterings. Though I was not involved in the Second Day, I was there during the first. I felt your bolts against my shield and carried my comrades from your caltrops. I prayed over a brother of the Acolytes of the Grey Lady in grief, and said his final prayers.
It pains me to hear of the death of the one I called Landir, and once called Father. I pray that you burn his body, for it was his custom and wishes. Though, if he were here, he would say what I will say now: War is hell. War is brutal and it leaves orphans and widows. All of this was to be expected since the day you made your threats and arms were called. Though I am not here to point fingers.

Firstly, I would wish that the remains of any Grafjellian be returned to their home for proper burial, unmolested by any foriegn hands.
Secondly, from one Holy Man to another, I ask peace for you to the civilians in this conflict. The attack of innocents must not be tolerated by either sides.
Third, if Landir had an available Will, I wish to hear the reading of it in order to help in fulfilling any requests.

I am truly blessed to return from this conflict with the injuries I had, and I wish you the same. War must not be continued on this land.

In Peace,
Ailil Marr Sigurd Fronte
Priest and Apostle of the Grey Lady

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
dae le anhald nazis kill innocent minority elfss???????????

sadko don't do that stuff the joke isn't funny

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Anhald is in ruins, his best fighter as well as Marian and James are dead.
Peter is just overseeing it all "I accept your surrender."

And on the other side we see many many more deaths.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Jason and Jeor are his best fighters, and Breakwater's outskirts are burnt down. But the rest is correct.

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
The keep got a hole and nearly everything around the Keep has been on fire at some point.
And wasnt Sif the best?

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Sif is just scary and known as 'the best' because he fights a lot. Jason and Jeor are both better.

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Fania as well
Too bad her residence is on the other side of the map xD