Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

King Peter's Generous Offer [IC Letter and Public Notice]

King_Sythen

Lord of Altera
Some Iron Dragon Coalition got tired of Anhald, so they launched a siege on breakwater. I don't know the full story why, mainly because i haven't gotten into the politics of this issue, but hell, I'm sure you'd know why.
RexJen

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
An individual response to King Peter Hallon,
CthulhuPeople

You have destroyed our home and taken our livelihoods, our farms, our mill, our forest and all it held. You have already destroyed the lives of the innocents. I find it amusing that the side that commits atrocity and invades by fear sweats off their actions as being war. You once asked me where the honour was in war. My answer, priest, is that it keeps us from becoming little more than animals. If you wish for peace for your people, I tell you this plainly: convince those you fought with to surrender. Civilians will not be harmed if they throw down arms and flee their homes before we arrive. If the treaty is signed and put into place, then none shall be harmed at all.

On the topic of your father, I retrieved his body. You will be glad to know that your allies looted his corpse. He is now burned. Solis laudem. He spoke of you before he died. He was mournful of your relationship and wished to repair it after the war. He left no will, but I am sympathetic. Come to me and I shall gift you one of his two blades he called by name. Any of those from your isles will be troubling to find, as we know not their looks and they rot upon our fields among a dozen others. May your days be long and joyous. So they shall, if you have chosen to stay out of the rest of this war.

Sir Jason of Breakwater.