Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

King Peter's Letter to Tennand of the Elves [IC Letter and Public Notice]

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
To those who failed to understand the definition of 'siege',

My sons and wife are safe. My keep is intact. You've suffered eight times the losses we have. You have burned the trees you could have used for the siege engines to break my walls. We have destroyed one of your ships and disabled the other. Your corpses litter the field of battle. Was your plan truly to scale my walls atop a ladder of bodies? If so, I applaud your devotion.

Yield now or face no quarter.

I grant you two options. The first option is to surrender to me all lands and wealth you possess, all titles and honours. It is to surrender to me yourselves and your families. Surrender in this manner and I will be merciful, for I am the true king, and a king must show clemency. The second option I put upon you is death. Refuse my generous offer, and God shall prepare your steeds for the final ride to eternal order or to damnation in the fire. You have burnt my land, although the entire concept of conquest is a foreign body to you. I shall return the favour tenfold.

Surrender all you have, or Grafjell shall fall in a storm of blood and fire.

Ignis Guide You to Peace,

A man you failed to kill

[This is common knowledge. A copy will be posted at the Crossroads shortly.]

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Cute. Loving the propaganda war tho.