Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Kingdom of Nirawyr

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
*Several elven heralds can be both heard and seen throughout the kingdoms (Your own discretion whether or not a herald makes his or her rounds in your city). He or she repeats the following statement in all three elven dialects and in the common tongue.*

Greetings to you all, both elves and friends alike from the Council of Nirawyr.

The Council of Nirawyr has concluded its first meeting. At said meeting, multiple matters were discussed and voted upon. The following is a list of things decided upon by the kingdom, which shall affect the kingdom of the fair folk as a whole:

The member cities thus far are Tauredal, Ilirea, Cridhe, Torailin and the capital city of Revasan.

The Kingdom of Nirawyr and the Council acknowledges that other races may wish to join the kingdom. As a result, once a month, the Council will hold a session where one may seek membership in the kingdom. If the Council deems them true of heart and good of spirit, they shall be granted the title of "Elf-Friend" and welcomed into the kingdom.

Any specific laws of the listed member cities are to be upheld in that city. However, several blanket laws shall be upheld in all member cities. These laws include no heretical acts, no murder or acts of extreme violence, no theft or crimes against your fellow man in any way shape or form.

A military shall be created by the Council, however the details of said military are still being discussed and finalized.

Nirawyr and her people shall also claim the ruins of Wolfstadt. These ruins shall be rebuilt and redesigned to fit the Nirawyrian people better. These ruins have been renamed to Revasan (the place where freedom dwells), the future capital of Nirawyr.

The council shall have chambers in Tauredal, Torailin and Revasan.

In respect of all three elven cultures Silas, Shalherana and The Grey Lady have been declared the patron deities of Nirawyr. While the worship of other Pantheon deities is permitted, the worship of Visage and Jishrim is to be conducted in private. Any worship of non-Pantheon deities shall be declared as treason and the Council will take action against the culprit.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
*Sits*

I want to say I'm surprised, but I don't think I am. The only thing that surprises me was the choice of Wolfstadt.

Good to see more political factions though.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
It is, however it was her idea originally alongside my own to unite the elves.

I'm sure she wouldn't take issue with the idea, if she ever does I'll be happy to remove Cridhe from the list.