Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

KingFallout's Application [Declined - Paint]

TylerTheKing

Legend of Altera
Minecraft Username:My Minecraft username is, KingFallout,

Did you read the King's law, Tome of citizenship, official lore, and the survival guides? Yes, I have, quite a read,

Define Powergaming and Metagaming in your words:
Powergaming: When someone in an RP (Roleplay) Makes themselves very powerful, like *kills everyone with one swing of his sword* or *just staring at the bartender made her fall down, dead* ect.

Metagaming: When someone does not legitimately know something but acts like they do.

Are X-ray recourse packs or mods allowed? N0.

Tell us about yourself! Well, I normally just go on the patio with a jack knife blade and carve out Roman and Greek weapons. I like music based off of video games, preferably Undertale, so the song artist I go to is most likely be someone like TryHardNinja. I have an awesome dog, Suzy Que, she likes licking people to death, and sleeping in her crate. I used to have a few cats, but, my older sister who of which turned 21 3 days ago kept making them run away, no joke. My father was in the Navy for roughly 20 years, so, he wasn't around too much. Recently I've started a YouTube channel based off a lot of nonsense, my most viewed video is an Undertale Comic Dub (You're welcome for the extra info).

Any examples of your work? I am a pretty good builder when it comes to the medieval time period, i'll leave you some pictures of that at the end.

Did someone refer you? Nope, I have no friends, so, it only makes sense, right?
  • Characters begin with basic skills and gear. No advanced armor or weaponry. Skills and abilities are appropriate to a novice level. Skills should be learned through roleplay, not through backstory.
  • Characters fit the lore. If you choose to play as a Moor Elf, for example, we expect appearance and details to be fitting with base lore.
  • Characters cannot use magic in any way. The test itself should not mention magic either. HollowWorld uses a restricted magic system and it is only accessible to those who find and learn from a teacher in-game.
  • Tests should not be violent. No murder, killing, death, torture. In the past, 8 out of 10 applications featured characters fighting off bandits or slaying passersby. We don't want to see how well you can script a fight scene. We want to see how well you can tell a story, how well you can roleplay.
  • Be creative and be original. Do not use tests/characters whose home villages were burned, parents murdered, and then set off to be an orphan assassin. It has been done before. Please don't do it again.
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. If the test doesn't meet the minimum, Staff may ask you to extend the test before the application is considered
Equipment: Druil wields a rapier and wears shoulder plates

Rp name: Druil Veinheilm

Rp age: 59 years old

Race: Silver Elf

Appearance: He has a silver hair (ha ha Silver hair Elf) which turns darker along his head.
He is a little short than most Silver Elves standing at 5'7. He has black eyes and he wears a kingly red coat making him look like a noble and he has the average pale skin like most Silver Elves do.

Copy and past this to see the skin: http://minecraft.novaskin.me/skin/4915922085347328/King-As-A-SIlver-Elf#

Written Test: The Veinheilm family had one child, and that, was Druil. He was taught fencing at the age of 17 and when he told he needed to focus on his academics, he did as he was told, or so they thought.
He secretly practiced with his only and best friend Juul. She taught Druil until her untimely death. She was executed, for something she hadn't done, someone had killed her parents, and made it look like she did it. Druil was furious, so much so he stopped going to school, and taught himself about the wild and the best ways to survive in it. 4 years later at the age of 21, he went back to school and got straight A's for the rest of his years in school. When he was 35, he left his home town, and went on to travel around the lands. Every bandit he encountered, had to face him with his unique fencing skill. His rapier is very unique too, it isn't as slender and wobbly as most, this rapier, can slash. For years he wandered, his journeys led to adventures and being sent on quests, until he became a mercenary, where his job was to protect, and kill, if necessary. Once, he got a job to kill an old family friend, at this time, he didn't have a lot of money, so, what choice did he really have? He was forced to kill his teacher, who was his step father. After that, went on to be an emotionless killer, when he was 56 years old, he had a kill count of 3 people. On his third kill, he was offered a great amount of money, but...He was going to need to kill is parents. When Druil declined, the money increased, when he declined again, the money increased again, Druil ended up declining 8 times. When the money's sum reached one hundred thousand, he lost control, and killed the man who kept offering the money. When he was 58, he quit the life of a mercenary, and did a bunch of little odd jobs, for a year he was a blacksmith's apprentice, and for half of a year he was a bartender. For a while he was unemployed, until two months later, he returned to the life of a mercenary. Druil's need for money was too great to let down the job for any longer. He continues his days a mercenary, with a current kill count of 5 at the age of 59.

Extras:

Here's the pictures of my builds! (No i didn't get help)

2016-04-02_12.28.28.png

2016-04-02_12.29.05.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Hey there, I need you to re-format this application, it seems you deleted all the questions and other infomation, Thank you.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Look at the bottom of the thread, you see 'TylerTheKing, 1 Minute, and then Edit and Delete' you click the edit button and it opens up the editer.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Okay thank you, one more thing, do i answer this:
  • Characters begin with basic skills and gear. No advanced armor or weaponry. Skills and abilities are appropriate to a novice level. Skills should be learned through roleplay, not through backstory.
  • Characters fit the lore. If you choose to play as a Moor Elf, for example, we expect appearance and details to be fitting with base lore.
  • Characters cannot use magic in any way. The test itself should not mention magic either. HollowWorld uses a restricted magic system and it is only accessible to those who find and learn from a teacher in-game.
  • Tests should not be violent. No murder, killing, death, torture. In the past, 8 out of 10 applications featured characters fighting off bandits or slaying passersby. We don't want to see how well you can script a fight scene. We want to see how well you can tell a story, how well you can roleplay.
  • Be creative and be original. Do not use tests/characters whose home villages were burned, parents murdered, and then set off to be an orphan assassin. It has been done before. Please don't do it again.
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. If the test doesn't meet the minimum, Staff may ask you to extend the test before the application is considered.
No, but I would like it if you put it back in the application.~

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Alright, I looked over the application and I noticed a few things, You need to relook at the rules concerning Meta-Gaming and redo the definition, also, I'd like to ask you re-write the backstory a bit, its overly violent and I see a lot of mass murder backstories.

TylerTheKing

Legend of Altera
Alright it isn't too mass murdery, genocide, death, killed 13 people anymore, I lessened the total kill count to 5, hope that helped, I fixed the metagaming definition which was so obvious (no that wasn't sarcasm)
SO NOW i'm ready for the ALL MIGHTY judgment of the ALL MIGHTY Paint (still no sarcasm).

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
If your heart is set on playing this character, perhaps start playing him younger so that you can actually learn those skills in-game instead coming in with backstory skills such as this. We get a lot of assassins, mercenaries, so I'd like to see you try to do something original with the idea.

I would truly recommend trying another character, though, as it would much easier. We like to see folks come in with simple skills and abilities, and the character you've written above seems to be an established killer already.

TylerTheKing

Legend of Altera
Yeah I actually don't have any good ideas left, I can edit this idea to make it better to how you would prefer it, but TBH this is like the best I can do, so if this isn't good enough to join the server, then I will take the decline.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Good Morning;

I looked over the application again and I still cannot accept it due to all of the violence you've included and for the notes I made before. You're welcome to re-apply at a future date if you desire.

Warm Regards;
-Paint