Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Kings head count

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
If this is still relevent, then I swear my honor and blood to the Kings!

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
The revolutioneers are trying to take us down again, stand up my king's men, and we shall bring them down.

EDIT: added Rygan obby and nik

nik_man11

Villager
I hereby pledge my allegiance to the kings and queens of Altera! I shall stand and fight to the very end, even if it means my life.
(I'm nik_man11 ingame, and I'm posting my character soon.)

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Altera's First has been disbanded since the last great war. But Geo and I have been seeking to begin recruiting once again.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I am ready to fight for thy cause against that peasantry! Tell me where and when and I shall tell you when the end will come...

Strengths: Accurate with bow which I lack along with arrows >.< I know generally what is the projectile of potions like so I can throw them accuratly (again, no potions) I can cover the backs of troops and put up a very good fight if the need arrives...

Username is MRPolo13

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
I am ready to fight for thy cause against that peasantry! Tell me where and when and I shall tell you when the end will come...

Strengths: Accurate with bow which I lack along with arrows >.< I know generally what is the projectile of potions like so I can throw them accuratly (again, no potions) I can cover the backs of troops and put up a very good fight if the need arrives...

Username is MRPolo13
Start gathering supplies, there are rumors that they might attack one of our towns soon and smash our little faces to pulp.
(ok who did that thing?!)

Hendrico

I think I might like it here
Me, Ultreya, will fight on the side of the Kings of Altera, I am even willing to finance any lack of resources.
Everything for the good cause!!!

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Thank you for fighting for the kings. All 20 of you should try to come to a organizational meeting sometime this weekend. (May 4-6) Will specify time later, based off what is good for everyone.

Just so I can try and make a list, please also fill out this application.

In-game name:
RP name:
Intrest in becoming key figure?(read hshot's thread):
Time can come to meeting this weekend(add timezone too):

Anyway's thank you once again for fighting to save our kings.